+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2019 ITA

May 8, 2019
Really? does it mean that they may still say a NO due to covid even if you are eligible? this dosent sound good..but i have seen ppl getting PR is past 2 months for outlanders as well..they have slowed down the whole process.. before they were doing it in 2-3 months..

Do you have a track of your application progress, I mean if you know exactly where you stood 2 months back. I actually need to see how the status changes.

Thank You.
I just got the medical and biometrics status update in the first processing month...after that there was a long pause till I get this mail of status inquiry.

May 8, 2019
Hello... any updates bro?? I hope ur next message will be with a good news :)...
Hi..no update yet...hope so...fed up waiting...I don't know when will they begin issuing PPR to outlanders...will raise a webform in july if won't hear anything...7th month going on..just getting impatient

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi..no update yet...hope so...fed up waiting...I don't know when will they begin issuing PPR to outlanders...will raise a webform in july if won't hear anything...7th month going on..just getting impatient
Oh...this looks weird. What is the status of your application on the dash board??

I hope and pray that you receive a response from them soon. keep fingers crossed bro... and hope for the best.

Keep posted pls..

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017

Any updates?? are you aware if the visa offices in India are working or closed due to covid? May be that is the reason of delay??

May 8, 2019
Any updates?? are you aware if the visa offices in India are working or closed due to covid? May be that is the reason of delay??
The international flights will begin from 15th july they say so I think they too will start issuing PPR once the travel restrictions are uplifted..let's see wt they r up to..planning to raise a webform in july..

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Well, some info I need to share.. PNP application (if paper based) processing time has now increased to 18-22 months. it will take total 6 months if it is in process and applied online.

I have spoken to few members and they were PNP outlanders. Their security clearance is only remaining and still they are given 22 months for decision as they had contacted CIC directly... Things are not looking very good honestly, and I pray that this thing is over soon.

@ 7837146366.. do you have any any info or update??

May 8, 2019
Well, some info I need to share.. PNP application (if paper based) processing time has now increased to 18-22 months. it will take total 6 months if it is in process and applied online.

I have spoken to few members and they were PNP outlanders. Their security clearance is only remaining and still they are given 22 months for decision as they had contacted CIC directly... Things are not looking very good honestly, and I pray that this thing is over soon.

@ 7837146366.. do you have any any info or update??
No news yet...just waiting n waiting...7 months gone..

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
i think they will open after August.. I read in an article that they have extended the travelling restrictions until end of August. Also, keep hope as the last draw for EE was held last week, inviting 3900 applicant... so the process is still on