Mar 28, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8(R-7 L-8.5 W-6 S-7.5)
HI
after receiving nomination. have you done or accept anything?
if yes then what is the process and how?
detail will be good
So the status of your application will show as ITA Received

There will be another entry below which will have two options continue and decline.
Make sure you click on Continue and fill in all the forms (address history and personal details - Recent First (leave no gaps) - mark unemployed in gaps )

than continue an attach all the documents requested according to your entries in the checklist.

Hope this helps :)

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
Anyone here who got ITA through provincial nomination
please I have some questions
After receiving an ITA do I still need to provide employment reference letters and all even after i had done that in my application to AINP before getting nomination.?

Queen2019

May 15, 2019
I am an Indian citizen, currently in Canada on a student visa-I got my ITA through express entry , can anyone help if I need medicals for ITA?

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
After receiving an ITA do I still need to provide employment reference letters and all even after i had done that in my application to AINP before getting nomination.?
I recently got ITA after AINP nomination. Yes, you need to provide all letters from every employer. However, you can use the same notarized copy you used for PNP application.

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
I recently got ITA after AINP nomination. Yes, you need to provide all letters from every employer. However, you can use the same notarized copy you used for PNP application.
Only electronic copies right?

Please if you have already applied and it's not too much of a bother, can you kindly post the docs you provided, I just want to prepare for my ITA, my CRS 1022.

Thank you.

Last edited:

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hello all,

I am having doubt regarding my PoF

I am the primary applicant and I recently received ITA. My husband, who is accompanying me, has liquidated all the money he had in mutual funds to use as PoF last week. However, It may be difficult to get statements as he has been saving for last 10 years in multiple shares.

1. Can he give me that money as gift deed? I am planning to make FD and show as PoF.

2. Do I have to provide proof of source of money in my spouse’s account? (Mutual funds withdrawal statements and husband’s bank account statement)?

3. Or is it better for my husband to give all money to my father and my father giving me gift deed instead. FD will be made with that.

Tamiswift

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Yes you do.

Reactions: Koopidz

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello Guyz,
Need to confirm the following, specifically regarding ITA after PNP nomination. Appreciate if someone could help.

a) Does IRCC reevaluate the application even if someone got 600 points through PNP program? Or the documents are already verified.
b) Do we need to resubmit police certificates if they expire just after few days after being uploaded? Can we still add and delete documents or they get locked immediately?
c) How long does it usually takes once all documents are submitted?

Thank You.

sandeep.dhanju

Jul 19, 2018
Hi All,

I have few questions about the work experience letter. I got Letter of Invitation on Nov 13th under CEC class. I have two years of canadian experience . Problem is that my previous employer has denied to give me work experience letter with detailed roles and responsibilities where I worked for 6 months. What alternate documents I can attach to claim this work experience. I have all other proofs. T4, pay stubs, offer letter. Also I have one experience letter with some roles and responsibilities which was issued to me before I left that company (that states my tenure of 4 months as applicable at point of time). Any suggestions are highly appreciated. Should I try getting reference letter from ex-colleague?

dinipc

Aug 24, 2017
Hello Guyz,
Need to confirm the following, specifically regarding ITA after PNP nomination. Appreciate if someone could help.

a) Does IRCC reevaluate the application even if someone got 600 points through PNP program? Or the documents are already verified.
b) Do we need to resubmit police certificates if they expire just after few days after being uploaded? Can we still add and delete documents or they get locked immediately?
c) How long does it usually takes once all documents are submitted?

Thank You.
a) In my opinion, everything will be checked and scrutinized to ensure you did not misrepresent anything. Any lying or misrepresentation is a deal-breaker.

dinipc

Aug 24, 2017
Hello all,

I am having doubt regarding my PoF

I am the primary applicant and I recently received ITA. My husband, who is accompanying me, has liquidated all the money he had in mutual funds to use as PoF last week. However, It may be difficult to get statements as he has been saving for last 10 years in multiple shares.

1. Can he give me that money as gift deed? I am planning to make FD and show as PoF.

2. Do I have to provide proof of source of money in my spouse’s account? (Mutual funds withdrawal statements and husband’s bank account statement)?

3. Or is it better for my husband to give all money to my father and my father giving me gift deed instead. FD will be made with that.
1) If you are married, which means you are husband and wife, he doesn't need to gift the money to you. His funds can be used as your proof of funds, because you are a family, and probably applying as a family.

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
a) In my opinion, everything will be checked and scrutinized to ensure you did not misrepresent anything. Any lying or misrepresentation is a deal-breaker.
I agree, but i feel PNP applicants only recieve the nomination once the scrutiny done. I may be wrong, but the amount of info they take is similar to what you submit after ITA.

dinipc

Aug 24, 2017
I agree, but i feel PNP applicants only recieve the nomination once the scrutiny done. I may be wrong, but the amount of info they take is similar to what you submit after ITA.
As far as I understand, the only scrutiny that the Province does is of the job offer you may hold, your provincial experience, and anything else pertaining to the province. All other scrutiny pertaining to your international experience, your out of province or international education, proof of funds, police clearance, etc. is done by the IRCC. Therefore, everything else will get checked.

sandeep.dhanju

Jul 19, 2018
Hi All,

I have few questions about the work experience letter. I got Letter of Invitation on Nov 13th under CEC class. I have two years of canadian experience . Problem is that my previous employer has denied to give me work experience letter with detailed roles and responsibilities where I worked for 6 months. What alternate documents I can attach to claim this work experience. I have all other proofs. T4, pay stubs, offer letter. Also I have one experience letter with some roles and responsibilities which was issued to me before I left that company (that states my tenure of 4 months as applicable at point of time). Any suggestions are highly appreciated. Should I try getting reference letter from ex-colleague?