+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi, since I got an update on my ECA that a correspondence was sent to me on the 9th, yet I didn’t see any correspondence. I called IRCC on the 19th and they said they sent two medicals request for me and my 5yr old son of which I got only mine,( did my medicals on the 10th) and also rcmp request which is the correspondence. Now I have been waiting for almost 2weeks , checked email everyday yet nothing, what should I do ? Any reply will be appreciated. Thanks

ZaraT

May 31, 2019
We got eligibility passed for both sponsor and the PI on Oct 13. Nov 25 applicants.
Just now the PI got an email that the status of application is updated but we can't access the online system. On IRCC website it says that they're having cyber attacks.
Do you think that could be the decision made? I remember the one when I got it, it said something like 'decision has been made'. Maybe they need more documents or an interview

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Hi, since I got an update on my ECA that a correspondence was sent to me on the 9th, yet I didn’t see any correspondence. I called IRCC on the 19th and they said they sent two medicals request for me and my 5yr old son of which I got only mine,( did my medicals on the 10th) and also rcmp request which is the correspondence. Now I have been waiting for almost 2weeks , checked email everyday yet nothing, what should I do ? Any reply will be appreciated. Thanks
You mentioned you checked ECAS. Did you check your GC Key? That is usually where the requests come to. You don't use a representative, do you? If so, they will be the one receiving all correspondence.

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
You mentioned you checked ECAS. Did you check your GC Key? That is usually where the requests come to. You don't use a representative, do you? If so, they will be the one receiving all correspondence.
I was just able to link my application to my gckey today for the first time ever, but there is no message there. I don’t have a representative. I called the IRCC again this morning they are confusing me more, they said that a request has been sent for the correspondence to be re-sent again to me that I will have to wait for 1 monthis there another way to request the correspondence I am just getting frustrated

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
My representative Received an email ask provide more proof relationships documents yesterday ,and he told me they sent to wrong email address before so he didn’t receive that correspondence,maybe u should send email to them ask resent the correspondence ASAP.
Hi , was there a special way your representative communicated with IRCC for them to have been able to resend the correspondence, it’s been 2weeks for me now yet I haven’t received my correspondence, how long did you wait altogether? I am getting frustrated

Ryleyyyy

Oct 5, 2020
Hi , was there a special way your representative communicated with IRCC for them to have been able to resend the correspondence, it’s been 2weeks for me now yet I haven’t received my correspondence, how long did you wait altogether? I am getting frustrated
I think he just sent the e-mail let them know he didn’t receive the correspondence ask them resend it ,maybe u can try it.

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
I was just able to link my application to my gckey today for the first time ever, but there is no message there. I don’t have a representative. I called the IRCC again this morning they are confusing me more, they said that a request has been sent for the correspondence to be re-sent again to me that I will have to wait for 1 monthis there another way to request the correspondence I am just getting frustrated
Hi please since I have called IRCC twice this week in regards to the the correspondence I didn’t receive, and both agent are saying different things, 1 said they already sent a request for them to resend me the correspondence and it will take 1 month
The other said 5days.
Any idea what I should do to facilitate getting the correspondence sooner I don’t want to delay my application longer. Do I submit a request through the web form or? Your response will be appreciated