App. Filed.......
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Med's Request
22-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
Attempting to check on my account update for a while now but I keep getting the bad gateway notice. Is anyone else unable to get into their account?
same here, I've been trying to login to my account since last Friday, but couldn't get in. I saw the maintenance notice listed on their website, which will be on Oct 20; and I think that's why it took me so long to login

axebuddy

Oct 23, 2019
Alright, my COPR arrived around 11pm on Friday night about one week after my CIC/GCkey account said I was approved. It seems as though once we were approved my application got forwarded to Vancouver and they were the ones to send me my COPR. Hence the one week lag I suspect.

For anyone who is still waiting. We had “Decision made” for about 2 weeks while at the same time our application status still said “In progress”. It seems their systems are slow to update.
Hey, by COPR you mean the actual letter? Approved and then a week later you received the actual letter? Thanks

Last edited:

Dahmerisa

Oct 20, 2020
Hey guys, how are you? We did the application Dec. 5th 2019. We got the AIP and SA yesterday. My status changed to DM (I’m the sponsor) but my husband’s still in progress. For those who got the COPR, first of all, congratulations! Secondly, after you got the AIP and SA, how long took to get the COPR?
p.s: I’ve tried several times to link my account, but I just didn’tget it. Any tips? Thank you

Quebec boy

May 17, 2020
Hi guys, Quebec applicant:-
application sent in october 2019
App Received by Ircc Nov 20,2019
AOR : jan 20,2020
CSQ applied Feb,2020
CSQ Received August 2020

After that nothing. Called ircc yesterday and they said they recieved csq on october 13th and they are reviewing it not sure what exactly that means.

Can someone guide what would be the next step? when can i expect the medical request? how long it takes to pass the eligibility and background check?

thanks

Rupali10

Oct 14, 2020
Same is the case with me....my ecas acc shows Decision Made but gckey acc still showing application is in progress ☹
Hi All...Today I got my “decision” updated on IRCC gckey portal which says your application was approved. Could anyone please confirm what would be the next step after this....

Reactions: ShiroTheHero

A&J

Jan 4, 2020
Australian Citizen
Sorry for that, the process is extremely opaque and we probably can't do anything except wait. Anyways, your application's security screening should be straightforward, you are from a commonwealth country and a member of the 5 eyes.

huiqixie

Dec 15, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Med's Request
22-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
nov 21st applicant, nothing since my medical were approved :( so stressful!
I know there's another Nov 5 applicant who is still waiting for AIP and SA....
We are here with you.....

Reactions: xan