+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

A&J

Jan 4, 2020
Is it normal for them not to start eligibility yet? They said the background check is in process but eligibility not yet started...
Same here, eligibility has not started yet. Most likely we are in it for a longer wait than other november applicants, I think we are going through security screening. It is unfortunate and frustrating but we literally cant do anything about it. I spoke to a lawyer, we just have to wait.

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
My bad!,

The pdf was actually sent to the principal account same day (3rd of October) but sent to principal applicant email ( I am sponsoring spouse). So if you are expecting pdf check principal mail.

qwerty86

Oct 15, 2019
It's now been over a week since my application was approved but I have yet to receive my COPR letter. Anyone else also waiting this long for COPR?

axebuddy

Oct 23, 2019
I called IRCC this Tuesday and they informed me that my background check is completed and everything is fine. Case officer is finalising the decision and will receive an update anytime. On my ecas account it’s shows Decision made but My gckey account still showing application is in progress and processing your background check and all. This is so frustrating that they are delaying our application for no reason where they could easily finish our file and move onto the next one. Someone received their COPR but not the actual letter. Someone is so close to get their DM and COPR but still taking weeks to just update.

• Sad
Reactions: singleman

Ryleyyyy

Oct 5, 2020
Let’s keep trying from both end, if you hear 1st kindly update it here, likewise me
My representative Received an email ask provide more proof relationships documents yesterday ,and he told me they sent to wrong email address before so he didn’t receive that correspondence,maybe u should send email to them ask resent the correspondence ASAP.

JohnCana123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
My representative Received an email ask provide more proof relationships documents yesterday ,and he told me they sent to wrong email address before so he didn’t receive that correspondence,maybe u should send email to them ask resent the correspondence ASAP.
When in November did you apply?

Rupali10

Oct 14, 2020
I called IRCC this Tuesday and they informed me that my background check is completed and everything is fine. Case officer is finalising the decision and will receive an update anytime. On my ecas account it’s shows Decision made but My gckey account still showing application is in progress and processing your background check and all. This is so frustrating that they are delaying our application for no reason where they could easily finish our file and move onto the next one. Someone received their COPR but not the actual letter. Someone is so close to get their DM and COPR but still taking weeks to just update.
Same is the case with me....my ecas acc shows Decision Made but gckey acc still showing application is in progress ☹

qwerty86

Oct 15, 2019
Alright, my COPR arrived around 11pm on Friday night about one week after my CIC/GCkey account said I was approved. It seems as though once we were approved my application got forwarded to Vancouver and they were the ones to send me my COPR. Hence the one week lag I suspect.

For anyone who is still waiting. We had “Decision made” for about 2 weeks while at the same time our application status still said “In progress”. It seems their systems are slow to update.

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Thanks I was able to speak to an agent this morning, so she said they will have to resend the correspondence to me since I didn’t receive the 1st one. Thanks

vanillacatte

Jan 4, 2019
Attempting to check on my account update for a while now but I keep getting the bad gateway notice. Is anyone else unable to get into their account?