+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Just received my AIP today. Waiting for the next step. Takes too long after the medical. November 4 applicant
Thanks for the update . I am in same situation . I have only got the SA . and after that nothing .
After SA , how long does it took you for AIP ..
Thanks. Dec 11 applicant.

Uliot

Jan 28, 2021
Hello there! I am new to the forum. My husband applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship to sponsor me (his wife) and our children. Documents were received by CIC on Nov. 14, 2019. On October 9, 2020 Medical exams and Eligibility were passed. Since then, there are no updates. Nothing at all. Is that normal? It's been over 14 months. Our temporary documents will expire soon. Should we be worried? Please, help.

About our situation. We've been married for 8 years now, we have children aged 4 and 6. Husband got his PR first with the notion in his application that he will be sponsoring his family later (this is what he's been doing now).

Thank you very much in advance!

Rosybeaner888

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hello there! I am new to the forum. My husband applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship to sponsor me (his wife) and our children. Documents were received by CIC on Nov. 14, 2019. On October 9, 2020 Medical exams and Eligibility were passed. Since then, there are no updates. Nothing at all. Is that normal? It's been over 14 months. Our temporary documents will expire soon. Should we be worried? Please, help.

About our situation. We've been married for 8 years now, we have children aged 4 and 6. Husband got his PR first with the notion in his application that he will be sponsoring his family later (this is what he's been doing now).

Thank you very much in advance!
That's normal because of covid. You will get your COPR soon.

Reactions: Maal

November2019

Feb 26, 2021
Hello everyone. I'm Nov 2019 applicant. I'm still waiting for update.
I'm already done medical exam(last Sep), police certificate(last Oct) and additional document(last Oct).
so far nothing from IRCC.
It takes more than 15 months since I applied November 2019.
Is there anyone still waiting?

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi . .
I am also in the same situation. I am Dec 11, 2019 applicant. and have not got any update since after my sponsor approval back in Nov 2020. I called IRCC today morning, but it didn't helped much. The lady just told me to raise webform as they can't do anything on phone.
keep updating me ..if you call or raise webform .

Reactions: nov/28/19