+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

brbr123

Star Member
Dec 25, 2021
Its all lies to cool down expectations. Look how many 2021 applicants are done . Already with passport. While 2018 and 2019 applicants waiting for miracles .
Exactly, TONS of 2021 applicants are finished the process with citizenship and passport in hand.

It seems this CTV news video below is correct , the immigration consultant says in the video, that IRCC is basically only working on 2021 applications. RIDICULOUS.

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/soon-to-be-canadians-waiting-in-vain-to-hear-about-their-citizenship-applications-1.5728433

brbr123

Star Member
Dec 25, 2021
I'm a 2019 applicant and it seems like a huge cycle which is never ending.

They don't answer webforms, They don't answer the phone. I have tried at all hours of the day to call, including right at 8am. Can't get a hold of anybody the last 60-70 days. "We are experiencing a high volume of calls and CANT connect you, goodbye".

Reactions: Jas4rmny

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022

They don't answer webforms, They don't answer the phone. I have tried at all hours of the day to call, including right at 8am. Can't get a hold of anybody the last 60-70 days. "We are experiencing a high volume of calls and CANT connect you, goodbye".
Last month they asked me to send my pp pages and then until now nothing

Omegabyte

Aug 8, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
02-03-2017

You have to call repeatedly over and over. It took me 12-15 tries some days.

Omegabyte

Aug 8, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
02-03-2017
Update: application is closed. Certificate is in hand. Waiting for a call from Passports Canada to make an in person application.

My parting words to this forum: IRCC needs serious reform. They need 3rd party oversight. They need an ombudsman to take complaints and act on them. They need a "tiger team" cross-trained in every department that can move around to deal with overload. They need to move the entire system online. They need e-certificates.

I'm outta here. Bon chance!

varlam

Dec 6, 2020
Update: application is closed. Certificate is in hand. Waiting for a call from Passports Canada to make an in person application.

My parting words to this forum: IRCC needs serious reform. They need 3rd party oversight. They need an ombudsman to take complaints and act on them. They need a "tiger team" cross-trained in every department that can move around to deal with overload. They need to move the entire system online. They need e-certificates.

I'm outta here. Bon chance!
congrats!!!

Reactions: Omegabyte

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Guys how can i check my eCAS old tracker? I only use the new one which everything is in progress except test and BG. Everytime i log in to my older tracker accout it says we are unable to identfy you. I have checked everything many times but nothing. I have heard they give more details in the older version

scuba ken

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Received. my invite for the oath ceremony today.
March 21st , that seems like a long run up, I thought we only got 2 weeks notice ?
I am chuffed to bits, been a very long process, but I am hoping this is the end.
thanks for all the laughs along the way everyone

Reactions: maniacworld

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Never ending wait at all stages. Even after the oath the wait continues. I don't get this. There is a backlog for the oath which I understand due the limited capacity of virtual oath attendance, but what's the problem with issuing certificates? I don't have immediate travel plans, but I have plans to travel in 2 months and I was relaxed I would get my passport way before that, but now the worry has started to creep in, especially I am hearing some people did the oath 2.5 months ago and still haven't received the certificate, and it hasn't even been dispatched

Last edited:

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
Never ending wait at all stages. Even after the oath the wait continues. I don't get this. There is a backlog for the oath which I understand due the limited capacity of virtual oath attendance, but what's the problem with issuing certificates? I don't have immediate travel plans, but I have plans to travel in 2 months and I was relaxed I would get my passport way before that, but now the worry has started to creep in, especially I am hearing some people did the oath 2.5 months ago and still haven't received the certificate, and it hasn't even been dispatched
It is depressing. We are waiting for the oath now almost 4 months, i dont beleive there will be any sign on progress with what’s happening downtown.