+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

Goran1989

Jun 7, 2021
The new tracker will not show Decision Made. You need to check ECAS if you want to see Decision Made.
Thank you. This is really depressing. At the time of my Interview invite I was spending my leave with my family in Croatia. They have invited me to take the interview on July 9th, giving me two weeks notice. So I quickly flew back to Canada for them to cancel the interview then on July 5th after cancelation everything went to green. Website says ceremony should be 3-6 weeks after the interview. Now, I'm stuck here not knowing if it's worth wait for the ceremony or go back and rejoin my family. It's really hard to get any proper info from the processing office. Ugh...

jamaican_waiting

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Guys!!! I didn't get an email but I checked my account (the new status tracker, it isn't updated on the old one yet) and I had a new update waiting!! I'm in shock. I know the frustration very well and wishing you ALL test invites!

Take the citizenship test
Citizenship test

You have been scheduled to take the citizenship test online. Read the invitation you will receive carefully.

What's strange is it was updated on July 22nd, but I didn't get an email. Glad I checked today!

Jul 22, 2021

Citizenship test activity status updated
New update
Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress

Last edited:

Kamilaapplebum

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Thank you. This is really depressing. At the time of my Interview invite I was spending my leave with my family in Croatia. They have invited me to take the interview on July 9th, giving me two weeks notice. So I quickly flew back to Canada for them to cancel the interview then on July 5th after cancelation everything went to green. Website says ceremony should be 3-6 weeks after the interview. Now, I'm stuck here not knowing if it's worth wait for the ceremony or go back and rejoin my family. It's really hard to get any proper info from the processing office. Ugh...
Yeah that’s frustrating. They should allow out of country oaths if they are allowing out of country citizenship tests. We are still in Covid times and the world is not operating normally. I mean if they were understanding enough
To start allowing one then why not the other?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys!!! I didn't get an email but I checked my account (the new status tracker, it isn't updated on the old one yet) and I had a new update waiting!! I'm in shock. I know the frustration very well and wishing you ALL test invites!

Take the citizenship test
Citizenship test

You have been scheduled to take the citizenship test online. Read the invitation you will receive carefully.

What's strange is it was updated on July 22nd, but I didn't get an email. Glad I checked today!

Jul 22, 2021

Citizenship test activity status updated
New update
Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress
You might receive an email a day before the test window beings.

Please post an update once you receive the test email and once after taking the test.

Good luck!

Reactions: jamaican_waiting

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Who else starts to see the annoying ads in the forums? They are extremely annoying. They appear everywhere. It wasn't like this just few days ago. I wanted to post somewhere else more appropriate, but apparently there is nor forum to post about these things

djshshajtm

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who else starts to see the annoying ads in the forums? They are extremely annoying. They appear everywhere. It wasn't like this just few days ago. I wanted to post somewhere else more appropriate, but apparently there is nor forum to post about these things
while I understand you don't like ads, the forum needs to make money.
to resolve just install adblock extension.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
while I understand you don't like ads, the forum needs to make money.
to resolve just install adblock extension.
I understand that. But it can be done in other ways that don't disrupt the navigation. Twitter makes money from ads, but they do it in a more subtle way. The way it's done here makes you think you are in ad website with some posts in each single page. It makes you think you are in a low quality website, which it wasn't.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Yay, I got the oath email today!! 9am on the 10th August. So excited
Congrats! When did you take your citizenship test? Were there any other updates between you taking the test and this oath email?