+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Hey guys.

Please post your timelines here. When did you apply and any progress till date. You can also post any experiences or help required to apply for your CITIZENSHIP application and I (or somebody else) would gladly help you out. Thanks

Family size:
App. Sent:
App. Delivered:
AOR:

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Spread sheet is showing that monthly number of apps are declining. Is that an indicator of low or normal demand which can improve the processing time?

Reactions: Iatrogenic

Philly898

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Spread sheet is showing that monthly number of apps are declining. Is that an indicator of low or normal demand which can improve the processing time?
The spread sheet contains probably about 1% or less of all citizenship applicants for any particular month. So no, definitely not a representative sample and should not be used as an indicator of anything other than a general idea of how long it might take you to get from one step in the process to another.

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
The spread sheet contains probably about 1% or less of all citizenship applicants for any particular month. So no, definitely not a representative sample and should not be used as an indicator of anything other than a general idea of how long it might take you to get from one step in the process to another.
I agree with that. We can not predict any trend here based on the spreadsheet.

Reactions: Omegabyte

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Family size: Single
Physical Presence: 1099
App. Sent: October 31
App. Delivered: November 4
AOR:

aibitayo

Apr 9, 2013
Hello,

AOR:

For some reason I took a look at the application form today and realized that I did not fill section 5, that asked about list of names. I have filled that part correctly and resent the package with a cover letter explaining what happened. Hoping it gets delivered 6th or 7th of October.

Omegabyte

Aug 8, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
02-03-2017
Hello,

AOR:

For some reason I took a look at the application form today and realized that I did not fill section 5, that asked about list of names. I have filled that part correctly and resent the package with a cover letter explaining what happened. Hoping it gets delivered 6th or 7th of October.
Added, with updated Sent date of Nov 03, 2019.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
1. Academic IELTS is acceptable as a language proof?
2. Drivers license is acceptable as personal identification ID?
3. Health card is valid for minor as ID?
4. Passport can be used as second ID as well?

Last edited:

siva_varma

Aug 3, 2016
Hi,

I am going to apply citizenship for myself and my daughter this week. I have only one question regarding my daughter's application (CIT 0003) that should I fill "Use of a Representative Form" for her as I am helping filling her application on behalf of her?

I see that form listed under "Step 2 Complete the Application" (Must be filled docs section) as per below link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0003-application-canadian-citizenship-minors-under-18-years.html#CIT0003E5

Please suggest. This is the only question that stopping me from submitting our app.

R^^46

Nov 6, 2019
Physical Presence: 1185
App. Sent: November 6th
App. Delivered:
AOR:

Nothing is more enjoyable :) in this world than waiting for government administration processes to complete. Let's get this Canadian citizenship show on the road.

aibitayo

Apr 9, 2013
Hello,

AOR:

Application received today, November 6th. Please update.

maytheflower

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Family size: single
Physical Presence: 1816
App. Sent: Nov.4
App. Delivered: Nov 7
Please add my information on that spreadsheet. Thank you!

chenn2can

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO (CVO)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22nd Dec,2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 18th Feb,2015
Nomination.....