LANDED..........
02-03-2017
Hello. Please add my details :)

Family size: 1 (Me)
Physical Presence: 1,269
App. Sent: 22 August, 2019
App. Delivered: 26 August, 2019
AOR: 13 November, 2019
Added to August 2019 Applicants. The App delivery date is what month your listed under on the spreadsheet.

zumbagirl

Mar 15, 2016
hi everyone

Family size: Single
Physical Presence: 1265 days
App. Sent: 26-Nov-2019
App. Delivered: 28-Nov-2019
AOR: Pending

Lima_011

Feb 17, 2015
Hello everyone,

Would my husband need to submit a police clearance if he was out of Canada for more then 183days in the last 4 years eventhough we submitted one at the beginning of our sponsorship?

I already made the payment. I am not sure if I should get a refund or can I wait another 2 months until I send the application eventhough I made the payment?

Kamilaapplebum

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hello,

To add you to the spreadsheet, please provide the following information:

Family size:
App. Sent:
App. Delivered:
AOR:

Thanks!!
I don’t know what the AOR is yet for now Iv only sent in my application and waiting for AOR. I have location as Surrey, sent nov 2 received nov 4th. Application only for myself. Please add me to spreadsheet thanks.

Kamilaapplebum

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
So sorry for my typo - 1097

I know it’s non of my business but I would reeeeeally advise you to have more of a buffer. I made the mistake of applying right after qualifying and the week of my citizenship test in October I got an email saying there may be some discrepancies in my travel dates. They sent me their copy of the exit and entrances to canada and there was indeed a couple trips that were missed or miscalculated and I had to revoke my application and reapply.Set me back a year

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
I know it’s non of my business but I would reeeeeally advise you to have more of a buffer. I made the mistake of applying right after qualifying and the week of my citizenship test in October I got an email saying there may be some discrepancies in my travel dates. They sent me their copy of the exit and entrances to canada and there was indeed a couple trips that were missed or miscalculated and I had to revoke my application and reapply.Set me back a year
Can I know how long after you sent your application did they notify you about this discrepancy? was it before AOR or after AOR? or in process?

Kamilaapplebum

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Can I know how long after you sent your application did they notify you about this discrepancy? was it before AOR or after AOR? or in process?
app sent feb... AOR April...got letter in October for citizenship test on oct 30...received email about discrepancy about 1.5 weeks before test date. Goes to show that they don’t actually go through the application until last minute. Frustrating to say the least.

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
app sent feb... AOR April...got letter in October for citizenship test on oct 30...received email about discrepancy about 1.5 weeks before test date. Goes to show that they don’t actually go through the application until last minute. Frustrating to say the least.
that's outrageous ! they showed you the CBSA border records?

Omegabyte

Aug 8, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
02-03-2017
I don’t know what the AOR is yet for now Iv only sent in my application and waiting for AOR. I have location as Surrey, sent nov 2 received nov 4th. Application only for myself. Please add me to spreadsheet thanks.
Days of physical presence?