+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

kstays

Nov 18, 2020
single
montreal
sent nov 16/delivered nov 17

where can i find the tracker? is there a link to the tracker file?

mustang_fsw2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015/ 3rd Line - 30-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
My PR Card is expired already first week of this November month, As I understand if we have to travel outside canada and while returning back we will need a valid PR card. But since like everyone of us my citizenship application is in process and tests are delayed, so there is still a long time , I believe minimum 6 months, before citizenship certificate arrives. My doubt is what should we do in the meantime, go for PR Card renewal application? (I have seen processing time for renewal of PR Card is 114 Days, plus,cost,plus, the efforts of preparing and sending the application package), Any suggestions?
I applied for PR Card renewal in Sept 2020. I got AOR for PR Card renewal yesterday and I can see the status on same page where we status of our citizenship application. It shows decision made. So I guess, I'll get the renewed cards in 1-2 weeks.

If you have not given the Test, I would suggest to renew the PR cards. I know, some people say its only for travel however, I work for UberEats and they deactivate my account saying that my document was expired. I had to send them the copy of Citizenship AOR. And looking at the current situation, I believe it will take much longer than 6 months.

Good Luck!

andy10

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi, guys. Today it's the 1 year anniversary since they received my application. Do you think it's worth getting in touch with them using that form?
that wouldn't help....you are in the same boat as 100K people
People have to realize that before COVID, IRCC usually held exams for 4-7K people across the country in a typical month...if they start doing that let's say in Dec...it will take them at least 13-20 months to process the backlog...assuming they will maintain the same number of tests done in a month....it appears most people will get vaccinated by next Spring, which means most of PRs will take the test in early 2022 assuming IRCC doesn't step up its game, which is highly unlikely..
Obviously, the government priority now is to bring more people to Canada to help recover the economy...they don't give a s#@t about PRs...cause they're stuck in Canada and they pay taxes...

zumbagirl

Mar 15, 2016
Interestingly where are these people struck overseas, even after 8 months in Pandemic?
ye, complete BS. Nobody is stuck anywhere it is just an excuse. Even in April the relief flights for Canadians stuck oversees where handled by Foreign Affairs and Passport Canada not by Immigration Canada, Completely different outfits.

Interstellaraliens

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
ye, complete BS. Nobody is stuck anywhere it is just an excuse. Even in April the relief flights for Canadians stuck oversees where handled by Foreign Affairs and Passport Canada not by Immigration Canada, Completely different outfits.
At this time (after 9 months ) if some people are (stuck as per their wording) still in different countries it's probably by their own choice.

acerbico423

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
At this time (after 9 months ) if some people are (stuck as per their wording) still in different countries it's probably by their own choice.
I have submitted a request under 'access to information' act to get more details on what is holding IRCC back and if they have any plans on citizenship test resumption. I would suggest everyone to file their own queries using this channel. it costs $5.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
single
montreal
sent nov 16/delivered nov 17

where can i find the tracker? is there a link to the tracker file?
Pls check my signature for the link to the Google Sheet. Could you please send your details like the dates for AOR, in-progress too?

Rafi33

Jan 18, 2020
"We are going to introduce online citizenship testing which will allow us to reduce the backlog built over the last several months " Hon. Immigration Minister during an interview on Nov 23rd November 2020.

mirko.alilovic

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
"We are going to introduce online citizenship testing which will allow us to reduce the backlog built over the last several months " Hon. Immigration Minister during an interview on Nov 23rd November 2020.
When? In 2039?

• Haha
Reactions: Paul09 and umair110

Rafi33

Jan 18, 2020
Please login to your twitter account and perform the following tasks. on Tuesday , 24th Nov 3:00 to 6:00 pm. We will be monitoring, counting and retweeting your tweets actively at this time .
1-) Use the popular Hashtag #Resume_Citizenship_Tests and ask question about what DATE are tests resuming and what's the plan for re-achieving 12 month processing time ?
2-) Finally please tag the following twitter handles by simply copy pasting from here
@AdvocatesCtest @CitImmCanada @marcomendicino
@CanadianPM @JustinTrudeau @theJagmeetSingh
@JennyKwanBC @CBCNews
@CP24 @CTVToronto @OttawaReporter @TorontoStar
@RadioCanadaInfo
3-) Please continue doing it multiple times and let your friends and family know about this too.
4-) We will continue retweeting your tweets during this time.

Rafi33

Jan 18, 2020
Please login to your twitter account and perform the following tasks. on Tuesday , 24th Nov 3:00 to 6:00 pm. We will be monitoring, counting and retweeting your tweets actively at this time .
1-) Use the popular Hashtag #Resume_Citizenship_Tests and ask question about what DATE are tests resuming and what's the plan for re-achieving 12 month processing time ?
2-) Finally please tag the following twitter handles by simply copy pasting from here
@JennyKwanBC @CBCNews
@RadioCanadaInfo
3-) Please continue doing it multiple times and let your friends and family know about this too.
Please adm. Is it possible to repost it on all citizenship threads

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
where was it mentioned. couldn't find it anywhere.

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
@JennyKwanBC @CBCNews
@RadioCanadaInfo
Who would have thought that trying to get ITCC to provide information it takes a DDoS attack :) Shame on them