+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

Paoloartois

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
My CAS says: We sent you correspondence on August 7, 2020

But I haven't received any email yet ? Does this take some time or are they going to send through mail
Make sure your email address is update. I got same message on my status and YES I got my request for fingerprint by email and never by regular mail.

Jsaini86

Dec 30, 2019
Make sure your email address is update. I got same message on my status and YES I got my request for fingerprint by email and never by regular mail.
hi. you said fingerprint request, does everyone will get fingerprint request? is it compulsion for everybody ?

Rafi33

Jan 18, 2020
2/2 as a part of their citizenship grant application. IRCC is reviewing operations and considering options for resumption of services which could include online citizenship tests. The social media team cannot comment further at the moment. Thanks for understanding

maytheflower

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
line 2
no idea about my DM date. Maybe was last Friday.
I received my virtual ceremony this afternoon.
It will be on Sep.11.

medopharm

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
line 2
no idea about my DM date. Maybe was last Friday.
I received my virtual ceremony this afternoon.
It will be on Sep.11.
Hi
When and how did you do the citizenship test ?

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
August 17 - Preparing for the reopening of schools
Hello,

We understand that for those of you who have school-aged children or who manage employees with school-aged children, the anticipation of returning to school this fall has likely been front of mind these past few weeks.

Balancing child care and work can be a challenge, and we greatly appreciate your efforts over the last 5 months. We know this can take a toll on your energy, patience, and overall mental health and are thankful for your hard work and dedication.

Now that the Public Health Agency of Canada has issued guidelines for kindergarten to grade 12 students, and we have heard from provinces about schooling situations across the country, the expectation is that employees who previously could not work due to childcare obligations may now be able to return to full-time hours.

We understand not all circumstances are the same, and we encourage employees to speak to their managers about any extenuating circumstances.

We anticipate receiving updated guidance and direction from Treasury Board with respect to leave-related policies. We will continue to keep you informed as information becomes available.

For the foreseeable future, as previously mentioned, we are continuing to maximize remote work. Employees who are able and equipped to work remotely will continue to do so. Those who cannot perform their duties remotely or have a reason to be in an office building will gradually be reintegrated into the workplace. We are currently working on ways to better equip those of you who will likely continue working remotely for the foreseeable future. Stay tuned for more updates on how we’re trying to help you improve your home workspace.

The months ahead will continue to be challenging as we navigate the transition back to school and delivering for Canadians on our very important mandate and many priorities. We recognize the uncertainties that this transition will unfold, and we will continue to monitor the various regional pandemic conditions and will adjust reintegration plans accordingly.

If you are feeling overwhelmed or need additional support during this time, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) can help. Call them at 1-800-268-7708 or 1-800-567-5803 (TTY). They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The service is free and completely confidential.

Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones.

Catrina Tapley
Deputy Minister

Caroline Xavier
Associate Deputy Minister