+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

sukhi7

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
Guys, a quick question: I applied from Mississauga, does it mean that my processing office is Mississauga one? Because I cannot find any info about processing office on the AOR and online. Could you please advise?
Its based on your residence address. Normally nearest CIC processing office. AOR doesn't indicate processing office.

Reactions: OksanaM

gsinghbal

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Present, Amritsar - Target, Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
28-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
hey guys,
After finger print request comes and finger prints were done by an agency in Surrey and they said you do not need to do anything as they will send it directly to immigration and citizenship !
Do I need to send copy of finger print or anything in the mail ?

sam_suresh

Jan 27, 2015
We sent you correspondence on February 19, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Hi,
The above info was updated in ECAS on 19th Feb. I have not received an email nor a letter yet. Did any of you face the same situation?
Thanks

Kindly update row number 61 in the sheet as AOR received on Feb 10th.
HI thanks all. Received fingerprint request. I m in Dubai. Anybody knows RCMP authorized agency for FP. Tks

balex

Feb 7, 2020
Hey Guys
Please update
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 27, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 7, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on February 26, 2020.

Thank you

jigzzz

Jan 16, 2020
hey guys,
After finger print request comes and finger prints were done by an agency in Surrey and they said you do not need to do anything as they will send it directly to immigration and citizenship !
Do I need to send copy of finger print or anything in the mail ?
No. If they did not mess up.

Agency will submit the fngerprints electronically to RCMP.
If RCMP finds a record then it might take upto 120 days else 3 days to send their report to CIC. It will take 1-2 weeks to be delivered to CIC.

IF the agency messed up and rather than providing CIC address, they provided your address. Then you will receive report from RCMP.
In that case, you need to forward the repoort to CIC.

Reactions: gsinghbal

PingusMom

Nov 25, 2019
Good morning!

Please update my line to show that I am "In Process" as of February 26, 2020. I understand that the Kitchener Office can be VERY slow, like test invite on the anniversary of when they received your application, so my expectations are fairly measured as a result.

Thank you again for updating the spreadsheet.