+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

acerbico423

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Honestly don’t go by any of those. Last year I applied and got an invitation to write the test and then like a week before the test got an email saying that there are a couple discrepancies in my travel dates. Upon cross referencing the info they had to what I had I was a few days short of the min physical presence and I had no choice but to withdrawal my application and really again! Goes to show that they don’t actually check for Eligibility eligibility before sending you your test date. Was such a waste of time. Wish they would have checked all that before instead of waiting until the very end to tell me that!
Thank you. This kind of answers my question. Seems like DM is when it's confirmed.

And my concern was related to physical presence.

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
Honestly don’t go by any of those. Last year I applied and got an invitation to write the test and then like a week before the test got an email saying that there are a couple discrepancies in my travel dates. Upon cross referencing the info they had to what I had I was a few days short of the min physical presence and I had no choice but to withdrawal my application and really again! Goes to show that they don’t actually check for Eligibility eligibility before sending you your test date. Was such a waste of time. Wish they would have checked all that before instead of waiting until the very end to tell me that!
how many days above 1095 did you put in your calculator?

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
I’d like to hear your opinion. Below is my citizenship timeline together with my history in Canada in my signature.

I’m going travelling to South America for the full month of April 2020. If I get fingerprint request, invitation for a citizenship test or anything in April.... Will I be able to ask CIC to give me some other date as I will be on vacation? Thank you! :)

Citizenship timeline:
Application sent: November 25, 2019
Application delivered: December 02, 2019
AOR: February 14, 2020
ECAS: N/A

bKamal24

Jan 3, 2017
Family size: single
Application sent: Nov 19
Application delivered: I did not track so don't know
Physical presence: 1415
AOR received: NOT YET

Are there still some people who sent docs in November and did not receive AOR ???
I sent on Nov 25....nothing yet... you are not alone.

Chajhei

Nov 19, 2019
Hi I had sent my application previously in September but it got returned in November.

Family size: 3
Application resent: Nov 20
Application delivered: Nov 25
Physical presence: 1400
AOR received: February 17, 2020

Last edited:

OksanaM

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
Family size: single
Application sent: Nov 19
Application delivered: I did not track so don't know