+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I understand, but I want to let them know I'm not okay with what they do.
Why do we even need the ceremony when an affidavit would do the job?
There is a solution to every problem but you have to think out of the box to solve those issues. IRCC does not work that way, they more conventional way of working and lazy as f

Reactions: CherryKa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Just thoughts. In all cases IRCC schedule Oath ceremonies. Because Oath ceremony is separate process after decision has been made. What if applicant make request to schedule himself for Oath of Citizenship?

CherryKa

Aug 2, 2014
Just thoughts. In all cases IRCC schedule Oath ceremonies. Because Oath ceremony is separate process after decision has been made. What if applicant make request to schedule himself for Oath of Citizenship?
That's exactly what I'm going to do through Twitter tomorrow. In multiple ways. I'll let you know what they say to that (if anything at all)

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I was thinking if they send us a calendar and we choose from it based on our availabilities because some dates don't suite some applicants, and that allocated spots are wasted, I assume. I wonder how practical this would be