+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Razekk29

Aug 1, 2020
Yes so many applicants are asked for re pcc .. and got their ppr mail just after 2or 3 days after sumbiison
I'm an exception to this observation. It's been almost 1 week and nothing, not even a GU. I think they are placing outland applications on the back of the line, or maybe filtering by country of origin, or maybe the officer assigned to my case is just lazy idk...

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Can someone message me personally who sent their passport to vac using vfs courier service. Specially people who have dependent with them. Thank you

Ajourney

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Called ircc not long ago everything passed and complete I just have to wait for my officer to make final decision. I wonder what spurs officers t make decision; remeds passed since Dec 2021. So now when does my waiting game end
Im in the same situation. A little more patience it will come soon.

Razekk29

Aug 1, 2020
Just called IRCC with Fongo and the answer machine said my background check is being processed - How long does it take?. Moreover, I was not able to speak to anyone, the machine said to end the call and try again later - this is the only way to talk to someone? keep insisting? I called 1-888-242-2100.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Just called IRCC with Fongo and the answer machine said my background check is being processed - How long does it take?. Moreover, I was not able to speak to anyone, the machine said to end the call and try again later - this is the only way to talk to someone? keep insisting? I called 1-888-242-2100.
The answer machine only read to you what is on the portal, which is highly inaccurate and outdated. In my case it states that eligibility is still in progress when I know from GCMS notes that it was passed in March 2020.
Try to call around 7:55am Ottawa time so that you get to the operators around 8am. Keep trying until you are able to speak with someone.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hello everyone
Have you guys got any updates in federal skill trade applications recently. It seems they put these applications on hold, not finalized a single one in last 4-5 months. If any information please update
Thanks you

Ajourney

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Managed to speak to an IRCC agent today after my 6th try. Does anyone have any idea what ‘due date pushed’ on officers note mean? @legalfalcon would highly appreciate your input. All other elegibility completed and passed.

Razekk29

Aug 1, 2020
Managed to speak to an IRCC agent today after my 6th try. Does anyone have any idea what ‘due date pushed’ on officers note mean? @legalfalcon would highly appreciate your input. All other elegibility completed and passed.
It seems they have some standard amount of time to finish some parts of the application (due dates). If those were pushed, then the application will be further delayed...

Rich0625

Nov 11, 2021
Just got off the phone with an agent. She was nice, told me that everything is passed and completed just have to wait for final review by the visa officer. I asked her if we could remind the visa officer, she said we have to wait out the process. Hopefully we all don't have to wait too long

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Ex
Just got off the phone with an agent. She was nice, told me that everything is passed and completed just have to wait for final review by the visa officer. I asked her if we could remind the visa officer, she said we have to wait out the process. Hopefully we all don't have to wait too long
Exact same thing I was told. Pheww

Reactions: Rich0625