+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Today my account at least got updated to show medicals (the extension) have expired so that's something. Even though they actually expired on Oct 1, 2021, it only got reflected today to show - "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." Let's see what happens next.

mithlesh kumar

Apr 10, 2019
Anybody from Nov 2019 AOR VO Ottawa received re-medical request yet? I'm seeing on groups a lot of Jan 2020 VO Ottawa are receiving.
I am Nov 2019. received re-medial request on 4th Oct, 2021 , passed on 23rd Oct. But don't know VO office??. still no golden e-mail. I am under PNP ( alberta) NOC-1242.

Jpsp

Dec 3, 2020
Every culture has good and bad people. You can stereotype all ethnic groups may it be white black yellow or brown. I’ve been to Canada twice. I agree tgere are many questionable indians, but its the same for every ethnicity including local Canadians. You will find good and bad areas everywhere. Like vancover is full of white people who are druggies but that doesn’t mean anyone can say that all white people are that. And if you’re telling me that based on what people have told you give’s you the right to call someones county a sewer and say that indian people brought delta variant, mate you seriously need some help.
Well said brother, this place is not for people to let their frustrations out its for people to share their genuine problems and queries. Si I apologise for wasting this space

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
ok can we move on? I got a re medical request on the 12th of Nov. AOR 2nd November Outland.
Sigh* some light finally
Good news for you, something is moving in your file! Are you PNP or FSW? Also, did you request GCMS notes in the past?

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020
@legalfalcon and everybody, I just received medical request. But in the IMM1017 form, my address was my old address (which was in the US). But I moved to the UK four months ago, and I sent webform to inform IRCC several times that I moved. They didn't reply me at all, it seems like they didn't change my address at all. I am wondering does the address in IMM1017 form affect the medical exam? Can I inform IRCC that I changed my address when I finish my medical exam or I need to inform them now?