+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

subbusubani

May 28, 2020
FOSS - The Field Operations Support System is the internal database that IRCC will search for any immigration applications, violation etc.
GCMS - Global Case management system, now used to process applications
NAI - No adverse information.

A35: Human or international rights violations

• 35(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible on grounds of violating human or international rights for
    • (a) committing an act outside Canada that constitutes an offence referred to in sections 4 to 7 of the Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act;
    • (b) being a prescribed senior official in the service of a government that, in the opinion of the Minister, engages or has engaged in terrorism, systematic or gross human rights violations, or genocide, a war crime or a crime against humanity within the meaning of subsections 6(3) to (5) of the Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act;
    • (c) being a person, other than a permanent resident, whose entry into or stay in Canada is restricted pursuant to a decision, resolution or measure of an international organization of states or association of states, of which Canada is a member, that imposes sanctions on a country against which Canada has imposed or has agreed to impose sanctions in concert with that organization or association;
    • (d) being a person, other than a permanent resident, who is currently the subject of an order or regulation made under section 4 of the Special Economic Measures Act on the grounds that any of the circumstances described in paragraph 4(1.1)(c) or (d) of that Act has occurred; or
    • (e) being a person, other than a permanent resident, who is currently the subject of an order or regulation made under section 4 of the Justice for Victims of Corrupt Foreign Officials Act (Sergei Magnitsky Law).

A37: Organized criminality

• 37(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible on grounds of organized criminality for
    • (a) being a member of an organization that is believed on reasonable grounds to be or to have been engaged in activity that is part of a pattern of criminal activity planned and organized by a number of persons acting in concert in furtherance of the commission of an offence punishable under an Act of Parliament by way of indictment, or in furtherance of the commission of an offence outside Canada that, if committed in Canada, would constitute such an offence, or engaging in activity that is part of such a pattern; or
    • (b) engaging, in the context of transnational crime, in activities such as people smuggling, trafficking in persons or laundering of money or other proceeds of crime.
  • Marginal note:Application
    (2) Paragraph (1)(a) does not lead to a determination of inadmissibility by reason only of the fact that the permanent resident or foreign national entered Canada with the assistance of a person who is involved in organized criminal activity.
@legalfalcon
Thanks
Will this cause any rejection? Will every user have this message on there profile ?
Or if this message is there will they take long time for us to process?

Last edited:

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Fact of the matter is IRCC is approving all applications within Canada and US because its less controversial as these people are already in the country and don't pose a risk of covid and new strains. This way they can hit their immigration targets as well. Recent draw for Canadian experience class with 27000 ITA's is an example of this.
Everyone who is outland FSW, PNP are put on hold since Nov 2019 or even before.
I don't see anything positive happening until at least 75% of US/Canada and the country you are coming from is vaccinated and the cases come down to a very low level.
As Khaled Hosseini said in one of his novels "“Of all the hardships a person had to face, none was more punishing than the simple act of waiting.”

BTP

Jul 17, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I received my GCMS as follows (AOR Nov-2019, outland-India)

Page: 2

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Also, in page 123, under Notes section, latest note (note 1) is dated 2020/10/15

Text **OFFICER REVIEW** File reviewed, Eligibility passed, Criminality passed, Integrated search completed - no adverse info found. All requirements met. Approved.

Does that means the file is approved. What could be the next step. Will there be re-medical in my case.
Also, it's noted the last update on the file was on 2020/10/15 and mentioned as approved and afterwards no update..

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I received my GCMS as follows (AOR Nov-2019, outland-India)

Page: 2

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Also, in page 123, under Notes section, latest note (note 1) is dated 2020/10/15

Text **OFFICER REVIEW** File reviewed, Eligibility passed, Criminality passed, Integrated search completed - no adverse info found. All requirements met. Approved.

Does that means the file is approved. What could be the next step. Will there be re-medical in my case.
Also, it's noted the last update on the file was on 2020/10/15 and mentioned as approved and afterwards no update..
Yes, all stages have been passed and your file is approved. See page 1 for the status. It will be open.

After IRCC sends a PPR and issues a COPR, it will change to close.

There are many applicants in the same situation where GCMS. notes show approved but they are waiting for PPR.

BTP

Jul 17, 2020
Yes, all stages have been passed and your file is approved. See page 1 for the status. It will be open.

After IRCC sends a PPR and issues a COPR, it will change to close.

There are many applicants in the same situation where GCMS. notes show approved but they are waiting for PPR.
Thank you for your response...

Reactions: legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Thanks for quick response

Will this cause any rejection? Will every user have this message on there profile ?
Or if this message is there will they take long time for us to process?
You will only see approved in your MyCIC profile after your COPR has been issued. Until then if all stages are passed, you will see approved in your GCMS notes only until COPR is issued.

Also, GCMS notes will show stats of application as open.

subbusubani

May 28, 2020
You will only see approved in your MyCIC profile after your COPR has been issued. Until then if all stages are passed, you will see approved in your GCMS notes only until COPR is issued.

Also, GCMS notes will show stats of application as open.
@legalfalcon
Thank you much.
I see status as open in my gcms notes
Is there any other process to change this to approve?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Thank you much.
I see status as open in my gcms notes
Is there any other process to change this to approve?
Only a final review, where it is ensured that your passport, medicals and other document are valid and a PPR is sent, or if you are in Canada, a COPR is sent.

Many applications are in the same state where they have approved on GCMS, but the status is open. Just give it some time and you will get a PPR / COPR.

subbusubani

May 28, 2020
Only a final review, where it is ensured that your passport, medicals and other document are valid and a PPR is sent, or if you are in Canada, a COPR is sent.

Many applications are in the same state where they have approved on GCMS, but the status is open. Just give it some time and you will get a PPR / COPR.
@legalfalcon
Thanks a lot
It’s gives me more confident now

Reactions: legalfalcon

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Fact of the matter is IRCC is approving all applications within Canada and US because its less controversial as these people are already in the country and don't pose a risk of covid and new strains. This way they can hit their immigration targets as well. Recent draw for Canadian experience class with 27000 ITA's is an example of this.
Everyone who is outland FSW, PNP are put on hold since Nov 2019 or even before.
I don't see anything positive happening until at least 75% of US/Canada and the country you are coming from is vaccinated and the cases come down to a very low level.
As Khaled Hosseini said in one of his novels "“Of all the hardships a person had to face, none was more punishing than the simple act of waiting.”
So many inland applicants (includes me) are also waiting for COPR more than year

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
So many inland applicants (includes me) are also waiting for COPR more than year
I have myself and my 3 friends also waiting for ppr. AOR nov & dec 2019. We are in the USA. I think may be USA green card holder and the citizens are being given ppr right now. Bcz at least we didn’t hear anything since 2019 from ircc.

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Where did you get the information that GC holders and US citizens are getting the PPR? Also, why would a green card holder apply for Canadian PR? Because they have to eventually give up one residency as it is almost not possible to maintain both the statuses. It would make sense if IRCC is processing US applicants faster as one can enter Canada with COPR through the road without hassle. Anyways, I highly appreciate it if you can provide the source.
I said may be. And in a sarcastic way. Everyone saying US people getting pr quickly, I gave you example of me and my friends. We did not get any update yet. So if you can understand why i said it. And why not a Gc holder or usa citizen can apply for canada pr. Everyone has their own reason. Just saying! Chill

Last edited:

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon I wrote an email to Immigration Minister regarding my application and the response I got is "All your statutory background checks are completed and have valid medical results. Rest assured you will be contacted once the procesing is complete" What can we understand by this? Do they mean all stages are Clear and only final approval is pending or even eligibilty is pending too?