+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Anyone has any idea how much time is required for web form reply? Normally it takes only 3 business days, please correct me if wrong. I have raised webform a week back with updated documents. But didn’t received any updates on the same. Totally confused and stuck since more than a year now
Earlier it used to be 3-5 business days. Now they take around a month.

Reactions: Vak2422

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
Normally yes, mine took about a month this time (sent in Dec) and it was a generic reply, didn't answer my question. If you sent a webform to update your address/phone no./jobs as I did, they don't reply at all, have sent 3 webforms regarding this.
Wow! I guess they are taking advantage of this situation now.

• Sad
Reactions: amyung

aun_syed

Aug 15, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
A review required by itself is not a matter of concern. It nearly mens that some aspects of your application has been flagged for an officer to review before a final decision on the eligibility is made. I am re-posting my old post on this below.

As regards adding a family member or a new born baby, that is a fairly quick process, as babies are not subject to criminality and security. They are only subject to medical admissibility, which does not take much time.

Currently there are delays across all lines of business for IRCC and there is nothing much you can do. Especially if your are outland. As per the most recent update from IRCC, they are only process CEC application will full capacity and everything else is delayed.
Thank you very much sir. Sincerely appreciate it, it was re-assuring.

I also received an update on my profile this morning. I mentioned in my previous post that I had pro-actively provided them additional documents clarifying my work situation.

That has now been updated to "Not Applicable" from "We are reviewing...", hoping that is a positive sign that there is some progress on the application?

Thanks again!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you very much sir. Sincerely appreciate it, it was re-assuring.

I also received an update on my profile this morning. I mentioned in my previous post that I had pro-actively provided them additional documents clarifying my work situation.

That has now been updated to "Not Applicable" from "We are reviewing...", hoping that is a positive sign that there is some progress on the application?

Thanks again!
You can send webform and ask for the progress, or alternatively you can request GCMS notes.

If you have provided the documents, they will be assessed and a decision will be taken on them accordingly.

Reactions: aun_syed

aun_syed

Aug 15, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
You can send webform and ask for the progress, or alternatively you can request GCMS notes.

If you have provided the documents, they will be assessed and a decision will be taken on them accordingly.
Thanks, I ordered GCMS notes from getGCMS on Jan 08, waiting on those so hopefully will know more when they issue it :)

Reactions: legalfalcon

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Status of Express Entry applications Last updated: 01-19-2021

• Canadian experience class
    • We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
      • You may experience delays in processing because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19
    • We started processing applications received the week of August 12, 2020.
  • Other Express Entry applications
    • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience delays
    • We’ll update this when timelines become available.
It is kind of sad to see that they have wrapped up all Canadian applications before August 12, 2020, and started processing applications received from the week of August 12, 2020, while outland EE applications have not even been processed since Oct 2019. They still don't have a timeline for Other EE applications.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

Come across following at CIC website:

Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we can’t

• process applications normally
  • provide accurate processing times
We’re prioritizing some applications, including

• Canadians trying to return to Canada
  • vulnerable people
  • people who perform or support essential services
Since our application fall within essential service, how can we highlight this to CIC to prioritise? Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Come across following at CIC website:

Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we can’t

• process applications normally
  • provide accurate processing times
We’re prioritizing some applications, including

• Canadians trying to return to Canada
  • vulnerable people
  • people who perform or support essential services
Since our application fall within essential service, how can we highlight this to CIC to prioritise? Thanks
IF you fall in the category of essential worker, then your employer would have to contact Public Health Canada and get you an exemption from travel. Just because you work in a specific NOC by itself does not qualify you to expedited processing. Also, the prioritising of applications is for TRV,, i.e. work permits.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
IF you fall in the category of essential worker, then your employer would have to contact Public Health Canada and get you an exemption from travel. Just because you work in a specific NOC by itself does not qualify you to expedited processing. Also, the prioritising of applications is for TRV,, i.e. work permits.
Thanks, @legalfalcon.

We are an inland applicant on work permit, our application for PR is with RCC since Nov 2019. Can we send a Webform to IRCC with a letter from employer highlighting essential service worker and request to prioritise the application?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks, @legalfalcon.

We are an inland applicant on work permit, our application for PR is with RCC since Nov 2019. Can we send a Webform to IRCC with a letter from employer highlighting essential service worker and request to prioritise the application?
IF you are already an inland applicant and have a work permit, then what is the need to prioritise? The priority processing is for individuals outside Canada.

If your WP expires, you are entitled to get a new one.

You can surely send a webform and try, no harm in that.

Reactions: matteosc

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
IF you are already an inland applicant and have a work permit, then what is the need to prioritise? The priority processing is for individuals outside Canada.

If your WP expires, you are entitled to get a new one.

You can surely send a webform and try, no harm in that.
Many Thanks @legalfalcon

We will be raising a webform highlighting that we are essential workers and if they can prioritise our PR application as per their website information. Thanks

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Dear Friends,

I received my eCOPR (along with my family).
AOR - 15th Nov 2019 (FSW-Inland)
VO - Sydney and then transferred to Etobicoke
I was invited on the Portal i was communicating with IRCC since Dec 2020 and sharing email id, photo details etc.
eCOPR - 1st Feb 2021.

This portal has been quite informative. I thank everyone for the guidance and sharing all the valuable information.

Best Luck!

MalithDisala

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Dear Friends,

I received my eCOPR (along with my family).
AOR - 15th Nov 2019 (FSW-Inland)
VO - Sydney and then transferred to Etobicoke
I was invited on the Portal i was communicating with IRCC since Dec 2020 and sharing email id, photo details etc.
eCOPR - 1st Feb 2021.

This portal has been quite informative. I thank everyone for the guidance and sharing all the valuable information.

Best Luck!
congratulations

chopra.amit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Hi there, I am AOR May 17, 2020 with the same officer ID DM10032. Can you please let me know if your case has been processed?
i have the same officer on my application. 9-Nov-19 AOR, no progress after elligbility passed in March-2020. Security still not started. Frustrated with this office, now medicals have expired too and no extension or remed requests so far.