+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

devanger

Oct 12, 2020
I'm I the only one with AOR Nov 2019, medical expired, file is approved (as per GCMS) and there's absolutely no sign of any update or medical extension, GU in the profile? Feeling helpless, seriously
There are many as you are. I am expecting that with the covid vaccine introduction, situations may be restored back to normal sooner. Fingers crossed.

• Sad
Reactions: amyung and Dee1729

raman29

Dec 15, 2020
Hello everyone...I received my Ready to Visa mail on 10 Dec...asked to submit passport and photos but how to submit...by courier or by visiting VFS new Delhi...please help me...

Reactions: FS@5055

FS@5055

Dec 5, 2020
Hello everyone...I received my Ready to Visa mail on 10 Dec...asked to submit passport and photos but how to submit...by courier or by visiting VFS new Delhi...please help me...
Congratulations
I think you have to mail to vfs for this and they will send instructions letter regarding 2 way courier

raman29

Dec 15, 2020
Congratulations
I think you have to mail to vfs for this and they will send instructions letter regarding 2 way courier
I hv mailed them and provided them the Proforma...they said they will revert in 2 working days but that time has also passed.

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Congratulations... Your AOR????

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
We are altogether in this. No update or news. I am literally so tired of checking my CIC and email everyday without any news. Hope this year ends soon.
@patiencewearingthin @shadow_egy
Exactly, I don't even bother checking my gckey anymore, at least people get medical extensions, our file hasn't even been touched at all...
Anyway, what can we do, keep fighting guys even though it's hard :(

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
@patiencewearingthin @shadow_egy
Exactly, I don't even bother checking my gckey anymore, at least people get medical extensions, our file hasn't even been touched at all...
Anyway, what can we do, keep fighting guys even though it's hard :(
This is exactly true. Checking account daily was the opposite of dopamine release for me, so I stopped doing that. Still hopeful that it'd work out eventually but I don't get riled up seeing no movement in my file anymore.

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
I'm I the only one with AOR Nov 2019, medical expired, file is approved (as per GCMS) and there's absolutely no sign of any update or medical extension, GU in the profile? Feeling helpless, seriously
Hi same for me. Nov Aor 2019 file approved as per gcms and my medical expired in November so I raised a webform and got this:
‘We verified the information on file and we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application. The medical results on valid have been extended and are valid until 2021/04/30.’

Although on my profile it’s yet to be updated but at least I know it has been extended. I think you should send a webform, I know quite a number of people with November who found out about their extension this way and it’s still not showing in their profile as well.
All the best. Hang in there, it’ll be over soon.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Not shitting on you or anything but don't you think this is just a bs excuse tho. It's highly doubtful they're not workig from home or they don't have acces to work on these files from home, so I don't see any reason why they're not processing files properly. As for the lockdown and not allowing people due to it. There are literally thousands of refugees entering Canada every month. Are they immune to Covid? or they won't be spreading Covid and applicants like us will be?
As an economic immigrant who is privileged it is easy to ridicule and undermine refugees. If you read any refugee case you will know that leaving their country is a matter of life and death. Refugees have to demonstrate the following or more to claim refugee status and years of waiting before their file is approved.
  • torture
  • risk to their life
  • risk of cruel and unusual treatment or punishment
Many refugees die while trying to escape their country and the prevailing conditions there. Just because we don't read refugee issues and the backlogs, we make judgments on it. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees.html

Also, when an individual claims refugee status, they have to wait for their case to be heard, approved and their PR status approved before they can be reunified with their family, which takes years and during this time refugees cannot travel.

Also, the Refugee law is not a Canadian law, it is an internal law and all countries who are signatory to the 1951 Refugee Convention and its 1967 Protocol are obligated to enforce it. If you chose Canada as your choice to live, which is one of the countries that accepts more refugees than any other country, and also is committed to its international obligations, be it climate or fight against terrorism, you should be proud of it rather than being cynical about it.

Also, IRCC has clarified refugee applications do not delay immigration applications.

As regards COVID, as per the lately modelling Canada could see close to 15K deaths by Christmas Day.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/canada-could-see-close-to-15k-deaths-by-christmas-day-modelling-1.5227076

You have all rights to be cynical and criticize the system, but please don't do it at the expense of refugees. Apart from refugees there are student visas, daily reunifications visas and other visas that continue to be processed and they are landing in Canada.

At the end, you are entitled to your views.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
As an economic immigrant who is privileged it is easy to ridicule and undermine refugees. If you read any refugee case you will know that leaving their country is a matter of life and death. Refugees have to demonstrate the following or more to claim refugee status and years of waiting before their file is approved.
  • torture
  • risk to their life
  • risk of cruel and unusual treatment or punishment
Many refugees die while trying to escape their country and the prevailing conditions there. Just because we don't read refugee issues and the backlogs, we make judgments on it. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees.html

Also, when an individual claims refugee status, they have to wait for their case to be heard, approved and their PR status approved before they can be reunified with their family, which takes years and during this time refugees cannot travel.

Also, the Refugee law is not a Canadian law, it is an internal law and all countries who are signatory to the 1951 Refugee Convention and its 1967 Protocol are obligated to enforce it. If you chose Canada as your choice to live, which is one of the countries that accepts more refugees than any other country, and also is committed to its international obligations, be it climate or fight against terrorism, you should be proud of it rather than being cynical about it.

Also, IRCC has clarified refugee applications do not delay immigration applications.

As regards COVID, as per the lately modelling Canada could see close to 15K deaths by Christmas Day.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/canada-could-see-close-to-15k-deaths-by-christmas-day-modelling-1.5227076

You have all rights to be cynical and criticize the system, but please don't do it at the expense of refugees. Apart from refugees there are student visas, daily reunifications visas and other visas that continue to be processed and they are landing in Canada.

At the end, you are entitled to your views.
Brilliant post.

Thanks for putting things into perspective.

shadow_egy

Jul 17, 2020
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Hi same for me. Nov Aor 2019 file approved as per gcms and my medical expired in November so I raised a webform and got this:
‘We verified the information on file and we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application. The medical results on valid have been extended and are valid until 2021/04/30.’

Although on my profile it’s yet to be updated but at least I know it has been extended. I think you should send a webform, I know quite a number of people with November who found out about their extension this way and it’s still not showing in their profile as well.
All the best. Hang in there, it’ll be over soon.
It's really great to hear that. congrats for the extension, but how long it took to get a reply for your webform.
my medical expired on Nov 26, I raised a webform 2 days later to ask about medical status, yet to get an answer.
my online dash board still shows old date of "medical passed"
VO Ottawa, AOR Nov 29 2019, final approved Apr 2020.

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
It's really great to hear that. congrats for the extension, but how long it took to get a reply for your webform.
my medical expired on Nov 26, I raised a webform 2 days later to ask about medical status, yet to get an answer.
my online dash board still shows old date of "medical passed"
VO Ottawa, AOR Nov 29 2019, final approved Apr 2020.
took 2 weeks and 4 days to get a reply so you should probably get a reply before end of this week hopefully. My online dashboard still shows the hold date as well
VO Ottawa Aor nov 22 2019, final approved March as per gcms notes