+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
I'm I the only one with AOR Nov 2019, medical expired, file is approved (as per GCMS) and there's absolutely no sign of any update or medical extension, GU in the profile? Feeling helpless, seriously

Reactions: shadow_egy

Fisheye1

Jan 31, 2019
Finally, I got ready for visa mail. Nov Aor, outland (india). Does anyone know whats next, they've asked to submit photograph and passport within 30 days.
Next is for you to submit the photos, passport and prepaid return envelope; post that they will send you COPR and visa stamped on your Passport. In my case, it took 14 days to get COPR and Passports back. Good luck.

Reactions: anki_t90

shadow_egy

Jul 17, 2020
Egypt
Category........
FSW
I'm I the only one with AOR Nov 2019, medical expired, file is approved (as per GCMS) and there's absolutely no sign of any update or medical extension, GU in the profile? Feeling helpless, seriously
Also here
Sharing the same situation. Approved since April
Hasn’t been touched since then
VO Ottawa

• Sad
Reactions: amyung and m_jags06

khurram009

May 28, 2020
I have noticed on various platforms that there are innumerable candidates waiting for their final decision from the officer after they passed Eligibility, Secirity, Medical, Criminality and background checks. To my observation, many of these candidates have their files at Ottawa visa office.

I just wanted to inquire that is it owing to the Covid-19 that Ottawa Visa Office is issuing limited number of PPRs to outland candidates or it is a norm there?

@legalfalcon and others who have been following immigration since long, yours answers would highly be appreciated...

Reactions: Dee1729

anki_t90

Oct 13, 2019
Congratulations to you. What date in November is Your Aor? Was your medical updated?
Thanks, my AOR is around 20th Nov. My medical expired in october, on portal it showed "You do not need medical", and now i can see it has been extended in portal automatically.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Finally, I got ready for visa mail. Nov Aor, outland (india). Does anyone know whats next, they've asked to submit photograph and passport within 30 days.
Congratulations.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Thanks, my AOR is around 20th Nov. My medical expired in october, on portal it showed "You do not need medical", and now i can see it has been extended in portal automatically.
Congratulations!!
I gather you are OINP candidate having file at Sydney, NS who received the PPR.
Could you confirm until when your medical is valid now and who was your review officer / officer code (as per GCMS notes) at Sydney VO?

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Kind of feeling let down with no updates yet:

AOR Nov 12th, 2019

Review of medical results
December 3, 2019, You passed the medical exam.
OINP Outland (India)

anki_t90

Oct 13, 2019
Congratulations!!
I gather you are OINP candidate having file at Sydney, NS who received the PPR.
Could you confirm until when your medical is valid now and who was your review officer / officer code (as per GCMS notes) at Sydney VO?
My medical expired in october and then it automatically changed to this:

Review of medical results
December 7, 2020, You passed the medical exam.

I didn't apply for GCMS notes, so i am unaware about officer code. I came to know about my VO via webform.

Reactions: dn3

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have noticed on various platforms that there are innumerable candidates waiting for their final decision from the officer after they passed Eligibility, Secirity, Medical, Criminality and background checks. To my observation, many of these candidates have their files at Ottawa visa office.

I just wanted to inquire that is it owing to the Covid-19 that Ottawa Visa Office is issuing limited number of PPRs to outland candidates or it is a norm there?

@legalfalcon and others who have been following immigration since long, yours answers would highly be appreciated...
If you are following Canadian news, Most of Ontario is under a lockdown, including Ottawa. Most IRCC offices are closed or working with bare minimum staff required for essential services.

Also, due to travel restrictions, most applicants who have their applications approved are not receiving PPRs and this will continue until Feb - March.