+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

a_1188

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
PPR RAIN TODAY BY NDVO: APPLICANTS WHO WERE WAITING FOR PPR EMAIL

WOW!!! Finally, CIC has started rolling out PPRs in India. A bulk of PPR emails have been rolled out at 10.40 AM IST today (can you believe this? on Saturday? YES!!). This again proves that IRCC is highly unpredictable.

This is a great sign of relief for people who were waiting for PPR since long. Absolutely amazing news for everyone!

Please do keep checking your inbox and also don't miss to see SPAM folder too.

Once again, many many congratulations to ALL PPR holders!

#LiveYourDreams
Congratulations to all the applicants who received PPR emails today from NDVO. Hope the trend continues and we see Ottawa VO rolling out PPR emails too.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, @legalfalcon I’m CEC inland NBPNP applicant AOR Nov 2019. BOWP till March 2021. Spouse currently staying out of Canada.

According to GCMS notes from Aug 2020:
Assessments-
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: System Error

Spoke with IRCC agent last week; latest update is medical extended until 2021 (missed to confirm the month)

Are they taking long time for final decision just because spouse out of Canada? Or PNP applications take longer than regular EE applicants! As we can see lots of PPR's being issued whose AOR are 6 or 7 months old.
There is no difference between PNP processing and FSW or any other program.

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558

Subsequent to this, IRCC also published the evaluation of Express Entry upon the completion of 5 years of express entry in May 2020. A lot of recommendation have been made in it.

If your spouse if outside Canada, Then you should inform IRCC and if this info is already in the application, no need to worry. IRCC is encouraging all family members to land together.

Reactions: rookie royal

Moose2020

Jul 17, 2019
Thank you! If I may ask a couple additional questions:
- Education history: the website states that there should not be gaps in this question (the same is not stated in the form itself). But I had a gap-year work experience during college. How can I account for this year during which I was working?
- Personnal History: per their website, it looks like there is another form they ask for travel history. As such do I need to specify travels (travels would only be short business trips or max. 2-weeks personnal vacations) or I just need to enter my main activities for the last ten years (employment, unemployment, educational activity...)

Again, thank you for your feedback, much appreciated.
Sorry to bother you @legalfalcon but any insights on these items ?

Chinwe101

Apr 2, 2020
Hello ,

I am new here.I live in the U.S and my AOR is Nov 2019. My application was approved in June 2020(GCMS note) with no update. I contacted Ircc through the webform last week, seeking to know when I will get COPR and passport request, and the immigration officer requested I submit all documents I used for my application. I don’t know why and want to know if anyone has had this experience?

a_1188

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hello ,

I am new here.I live in the U.S and my AOR is Nov 2019. My application was approved in June 2020(GCMS note) with no update. I contacted Ircc through the webform last week, seeking to know when I will get COPR and passport request, and the immigration officer requested I submit all documents I used for my application. I don’t know why and want to know if anyone has had this experience?
They requested you to re submit all docs again which you had submitted? or requested you to submit the passport?
Also, did you try calling them up to ask what that was about?

Chinwe101

Apr 2, 2020
They requested you to re submit all docs again which you had submitted? or requested you to submit the passport?
Also, did you try calling them up to ask what that was about?
All documents.
See email ;
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.

a_1188

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
All documents.
See email ;
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.
I think they are referring to the documents which you might have attached with your previous webform. Doesnt look like they are requesting all the docs submited with the application.

From what I can conclude, and others can weigh in as well, it appears they are requesting you to submit another webform with all the details of your application (UCI number, date of birth etc.) for them to access your application. In case you attached any document with that webform, they are asking that to be attached again.

Reactions: Dee1729

Chinwe101

Apr 2, 2020
I think they are referring to the documents which you might have attached with your previous webform. Doesnt look like they are requesting all the docs submited with the application.

From what I can conclude, and others can weigh in as well, it appears they are requesting you to submit another webform with all the details of your application (UCI number, date of birth etc.) for them to access your application. In case you attached any document with that webform, they are asking that to be attached again.
Okay thanks. Well, I didn’t attach any document and that’s why I interpreted it this way. I attached the documents though. Hopefully, I get a feedback. Thank you