+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Moose2020

Jul 17, 2019
Hmm, tough luck I guess. I have seen people receiving ADR for Schedule A (sometimes even without any concerns in their application) but, in my limited browsing on this forum, have not seen request for updated PCC due to expiry. Has there been any additional request for your medical as well?
Also, what's your VO?
Nop, no request to redo medicals yet. Ottawa.

Kumar2020

May 9, 2020
No idea about medicals. I passed it on 6th DEC 2019. Hopefully, they will extend it.
In my GCMS notes, they mentioned that "request made to extend the medicals." .
In the currnet situation, I cant travel before 6th dec.
@chasha7 hi, have you got your passport ? what's your expiry date of your document mentioned in your account? My one is Jan 30th.

Cp9009

Star Member
May 22, 2020
How to call ircc? I have successfully called few times earlier though. But now changed my smartphone and lost earlier textnow number along with the the contact of ircc saved in that. Called at this number, +18002422100, ring goes but no one picks. Earlier there was automated response and had to go through number of IVR and then the call was transferred to an agent. Wait times used to be around 30 minutes. Am i dialing the wrong number. Can anyone guide please? Its very urgent.

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
How to call ircc? I have successfully called few times earlier though. But now changed my smartphone and lost earlier textnow number along with the the contact of ircc saved in that. Called at this number, +18002422100, ring goes but no one picks. Earlier there was automated response and had to go through number of IVR and then the call was transferred to an agent. Wait times used to be around 30 minutes. Am i dialing the wrong number. Can anyone guide please? Its very urgent.
‎+1 (888) 242-2100

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Silent reader here, AOR beginning of Nov2019, FSW USA. Per GCMS notes I had a RR on the PoF in the summer and I submitted additional documents to answer the question the analyst seemed to have.

After a long silence, I noticed two GU over the last few days and just received now an ADR for Schedule A and updated PCC for me and my spouse.

it looks to me that all information contained in the Schedule A is information we already provided online when filling our profile.
Is there any reason to be worried about such a request or is it normal given that my application has past the one year mark?

Thank you
If there are any gaps or if IRCC needs clarification they ask for Sec A. This is routine and no need to worry.

Moose2020

Jul 17, 2019
If there are any gaps or if IRCC needs clarification they ask for Sec A. This is routine and no need to worry.
Thank you! If I may ask a couple additional questions:
- Education history: the website states that there should not be gaps in this question (the same is not stated in the form itself). But I had a gap-year work experience during college. How can I account for this year during which I was working?
- Personnal History: per their website, it looks like there is another form they ask for travel history. As such do I need to specify travels (travels would only be short business trips or max. 2-weeks personnal vacations) or I just need to enter my main activities for the last ten years (employment, unemployment, educational activity...)

Again, thank you for your feedback, much appreciated.

Cp9009

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Just curious. Can application be rejected or Additional documents be asked once the application is approved.

rookie royal

Apr 19, 2019
Hi, @legalfalcon I’m CEC inland NBPNP applicant AOR Nov 2019. BOWP till March 2021. Spouse currently staying out of Canada.

According to GCMS notes from Aug 2020:
Assessments-
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: System Error

Spoke with IRCC agent last week; latest update is medical extended until 2021 (missed to confirm the month)

Are they taking long time for final decision just because spouse out of Canada? Or PNP applications take longer than regular EE applicants! As we can see lots of PPR's being issued whose AOR are 6 or 7 months old.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
PPR RAIN TODAY BY NDVO: APPLICANTS WHO WERE WAITING FOR PPR EMAIL

WOW!!! Finally, CIC has started rolling out PPRs in India. A bulk of PPR emails have been rolled out at 10.40 AM IST today (can you believe this? on Saturday? YES!!). This again proves that IRCC is highly unpredictable.

This is a great sign of relief for people who were waiting for PPR since long. Absolutely amazing news for everyone!

Please do keep checking your inbox and also don't miss to see SPAM folder too.

Once again, many many congratulations to ALL PPR holders!

#LiveYourDreams

rv91

Apr 26, 2020
Hey could you please share where did you check the PPR are issued ?

PPR RAIN TODAY BY NDVO: APPLICANTS WHO WERE WAITING FOR PPR EMAIL

WOW!!! Finally, CIC has started rolling out PPRs in India. A bulk of PPR emails have been rolled out at 10.40 AM IST today (can you believe this? on Saturday? YES!!). This again proves that IRCC is highly unpredictable.

This is a great sign of relief for people who were waiting for PPR since long. Absolutely amazing news for everyone!

Please do keep checking your inbox and also don't miss to see SPAM folder too.

Once again, many many congratulations to ALL PPR holders!

#LiveYourDreams