+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Good news is PPR are starting to be issued,

Not sure any inland applicants got it too, still waiting AOR 28 Nov,

Maybe our applications are not a priority as our work permit got time to expire... who knows why delayed,

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
How does it look like? Do you just get an email? Are you inland @FamilyHilton ?
Thanks!
@Bilybongosky :) . Even i was curious to know what is this Ghost Update. Bit of googling, one form of ghost updates i understand is when the Application Status changes from 'Submitted' to 'Application/profile updated' and when you go and check, absolute no updates. And then status may change to 'Submitted' again. May be the particular application was accessed or may be due to system refresh. Not sure what all can be inferred from this, but people often say it augurs well for upcoming PPR email shortly. I don't know how much of that is true, but it brings some momentary anxiety for sure. :)

Reactions: Bilybongosky

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Good news is PPR are starting to be issued,

Not sure any inland applicants got it too, still waiting AOR 28 Nov,

Maybe our applications are not a priority as our work permit got time to expire... who knows why delayed,
One of my friends (OINP, Inland, AOR - 13th Nov) got PR email yesterday. He witnessed the so called Ghost Updates over the weekend, then an email on Monday asking if he was still in Canada. Within an hour of confirmation he received the PR email.

Reactions: Bilybongosky

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
One of my friends (OINP, Inland, AOR - 13th Nov) got PR email yesterday. He witnessed the so called Ghost Updates over the weekend, then an email on Monday asking if he was still in Canada. Within an hour of confirmation he received the PR email.
Thats assuring, i am FSW inland so maybe a bit more delays for us

Shry001

Jul 14, 2019
Congratulations to those receiving PPRs.

Any Indian nationals residing in USA got the PPR email?

Thank you,

Last edited:
Reactions: Dee1729