Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
My application is at CIO in Sydney. I really can't understand why they're not working because there have been zero cases reported in NS for weeks. It just doesn't make any sense!
Same here. Also i live in Germany and vfs and flights are open here since july.

Reactions: pop8455

David_goCA

Sep 15, 2020
My application is at CIO in Sydney. I really can't understand why they're not working because there have been zero cases reported in NS for weeks. It just doesn't make any sense!
CIO- Sydney issued some COPR, but not many, in fact. my file also sleep there, no one touch since July. All passed with AOR Nov 2019. SAD & BAD.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you very much @legalfalcon for the clarifications.
I just have an additional question regarding the 50 points which I claimed for the arranged employment offer. This offer was for (One year and 7 months), however due to the lack of funding the offer could be terminated in 4.5 months earlier than its original ending date. Is this problem will affect my eligibility? or my application is already locked at the date of submission and will not be affected by this change?
If you have an arranged offer of employment then it has to for at least 12 months after you receive the PR status.

If the offer is terminated then you have to inform IRCC, also if significant time has lapsed since the date of application, officers can contact the employer to verify that the offer of permanent employment still exists. If the offer no longer exists, then the CRS score will go down and if goes below the cut -off then the eligibility will not be met.

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Do you just come on these boards to be abusive to everyone about their posts? I've seen your comments on other posts about people's questions being boring. People are entitled to ask whatever they like. I suggest if you find everything boring you just don't read the comments.
When did i use abusive language ... when did i said its boring before this .. could u pls mention .... bcoz this is the first tym i intrupt ...

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
@legalfalcon thanks for your adept support so far. Please can you shed some light on a grey area regarding the newly announced exemption yesterday for extended family. I’ve a PR sibling, and my PR application has also been approved since April according to GCMS, webform, and several phone calls to IRCC.

Should I apply for the written authorization alone and then perhaps request IRCC to prioritize my COPR/PRV issuance for landing (as I’m now exempted—knowing that COPR holders AFTER March 18th can ONLY travel if they are exempted under any category)?

Or

Should I apply for the written authorization plus a tourist visa?

The confusion is having two travel document application in progress at the same time(PRV and TRV.

Thanks as always.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lithin

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
@legalfalcon I wrote my eye color as Black in the application however, now I have received an ADR to submit eye color again. Should I mention the same eye color as submitted in the application or change it now. will it cause any problem at this stage?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
@legalfalcon thanks for your adept support so far. Please can you shed some light on a grey area regarding the newly announced exemption yesterday for extended family. I’ve a PR sibling, and my PR application has also been approved since April according to GCMS, webform, and several phone calls to IRCC.

Should I apply for the written authorization alone and then perhaps request IRCC to prioritize my COPR/PRV issuance for landing (as I’m now exempted—knowing that COPR holders AFTER March 18th can ONLY travel if they are exempted under any category)?

Or

The confusion is having two travel document application in progress at the same time(PRV and TRV.

Thanks as always.
AFAIK, they allow an extended family member of PR/citizen to travel to Canada as a new update of the travel restriction exemption. However, I couldn't find any information related to approved PR applicants. I just found out that they only permit approved PR applicants sponsored by Canadian PR or citizen to come in the meantime. (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html)

Anyway, I would suggest you write an inquiry to IRCC via webform to inform them about your situation and specifically ask them about whether you are allowed to travel to Canada or not. It must be better to obtain official information from IRCC.

Related links:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
AFAIK, they allow an extended family member of PR/citizen to travel to Canada as a new update of the travel restriction exemption. However, I couldn't find any information related to approved PR applicants. I just found out that they only permit approved PR applicants sponsored by Canadian PR or citizen to come in the meantime. (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html)

Anyway, I would suggest you write an inquiry to IRCC via webform to inform them about your situation and specifically ask them about whether you are allowed to travel to Canada or not. It must be better to obtain official information from IRCC.

Related links:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html
Thanks for the response. I’m actually thinking of Calling them. I think it’s faster than writing.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I wrote my eye color as Black in the application however, now I have received an ADR to submit eye color again. Should I mention the same eye color as submitted in the application or change it now. will it cause any problem at this stage?
First of all, no one has black eye color. So you should check and if in doubt consult ophthalmologist.

This will have no impact on the application processing. This is usually the last stage.

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017

Or

Thanks as always.
@legal Falcon, please can you offer any insight?

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020
Hi Bilybingosky,
I have exact same situation, CEC inland applicant AOR Nov.15. Everything passed and medical expired. I spoke with MP, but they did not get any response.
I have seen several cases similar to our cases in this group. What about singing a petition/writing on twitter to IRCC?
It is not fair to see people from April-July 2020 are getting PR and our cases are frozen however we passed all the stages!!!
Any member of the group has a similar situation, please respond to share ideas/sign petition.
How to reach out MP can you please give the steps and mode of communication any consent forms to be filled up. I am also in same situation

Reactions: Ali_123

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
How to reach out MP can you please give the steps and mode of communication any consent forms to be filled up. I am also in same situation
Hi @CCS0025,
that's fairly easy - you have to visit this website: https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en and on the map at the bottom search for the MP in your district. Then you click on his/her photo and the contact details will show up. From my experience, email is the best form of contact. Send them an introduction email, explaining your situation and they will send you a couple of documents to fill out so they can start handling your file.
Let me know if you need any more help.
Take care.

Reactions: Ali_123

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
First of all, no one has black eye color. So you should check and if in doubt consult ophthalmologist.

This will have no impact on the application processing. This is usually the last stage.
Your first sentence is very surprising statement. I have black eye color and that’s what put, the same for two dependents, although I have not consulted with a doctor on this.