+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Cp9009

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hey @legalfalcon , I got to know from gcms notes that my application has been approved since 17 march but I Didn't got copr. I raised a webform to inform that I am ready to travel to canada to let me know what to do. I am FSW-OUTLAND from india, dis was their reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the confirmation that you are ready to travel was received by the responsible office.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

And rest was same. What does it mean? Your help will be much appreciated.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon , I got to know from gcms notes that my application has been approved since 17 march but I Didn't got copr. I raised a webform to inform that I am ready to travel to canada to let me know what to do. I am FSW-OUTLAND from india, dis was their reply:

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the confirmation that you are ready to travel was received by the responsible office.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

IRCC is not currently issuing any COPRs. After an application is approved a final review is done and the PPR or the COPR is sent to the applicant. As per the most recent notification, if you cannot travel, or have not provided an intent to travel, IRCC will keep your application on hold.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon. Made an Express entry profile. Filled my application. The only thing left is my application number which I have not received in my email or msg in gckey from ircc. It has been more than 10 days since I made my profile. Any clue how long does it take to get my application number? Or do I just delete my profile and start fresh? Thank you

auroraaustralis

Jul 4, 2019
IRCC is not currently issuing any COPRs. After an application is approved a final review is done and the PPR or the COPR is sent to the applicant. As per the most recent notification, if you cannot travel, or have not provided an intent to travel, IRCC will keep your application on hold.
Hi @legalfalcon - if I'm ready to travel, should I notify the IRCC of my intent so they don't put my application on hold?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. Made an Express entry profile. Filled my application. The only thing left is my application number which I have not received in my email or msg in gckey from ircc. It has been more than 10 days since I made my profile. Any clue how long does it take to get my application number? Or do I just delete my profile and start fresh? Thank you
Your application number will already be there. It would start with an E followed by numbers. What will change is your UCI number, which you will see at the top right corner of your MyCIC account.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Shry001

Jul 14, 2019
Hi all,
I received my gcmc notes (AOR Nov. 3) and below is on page 2:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation :
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Most recent note is below:

Notes:1
Restricted: No
Label: Adm/
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** FOSS/GCMC History - NAI No apparent A35/A37 concerns evident. Final Decision Pending.

I do not find any notes about security.
Can anyone help? What is the status of my application?

TIA

Sanjida021990

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
hello, in my gcms notes correspondence section i saw Outgoing 1 -Items : Kit, Application Forms, but did not receive any request. If Ircc send any additional documents, how they asked for it? I mean where to look for the requested documents ?

Last edited:

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
hello, in my gcms notes correspondence section i saw Outgoing 1 -Items : Kit, Application Forms, but did not receive any request. If Ircc send any additional documents, how they asked for it? I mean where to look for the requested documents ?
That going is for application transfer to another office. You can check which office it was transferred to.

Reactions: Sanjida021990

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Hi @legalfalcon , want to request little more info on this point "have not provided an intent to travel, IRCC will keep your application on hold."

I don't think I have provided any intent or non intent to travel? How will they know that I am not willing to travel? In fact I am willing to travel if they issue CoPR.
Could you please provide more information on this quote "have not provided an intent to travel, IRCC will keep your application on hold."?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , want to request little more info on this point "have not provided an intent to travel, IRCC will keep your application on hold."

I don't think I have provided any intent or non intent to travel? How will they know that I am not willing to travel? In fact I am willing to travel if they issue CoPR.
Could you please provide more information on this quote "have not provided an intent to travel, IRCC will keep your application on hold."?
As per the recent notification IRCC has stated:

"If you haven’t gotten your CoPR yet
Currently, we’re finalizing applications based on the documents you submitted with your application. In some cases, we may need to contact you before we can finalize your application.

We’ll contact you if we need more information. Use the Web form if you need to update your contact information. Finalizing applications may take longer than usual during this time."

IRCC has sent our intent to come to Canada to many applicants and have asked them to submit their travel plans and intent if applicable. Unless this intent is received, the application will continue to be on hold, unless IRCC contact your you on your own accord submit an intent. Submitting an intent does not necessarily mean that you will be issued a COPR.

Reactions: HelloCanada910

Aru mani

Jan 8, 2019

Hi-you got reply from Delhi immigration office??

Anoymys

Jan 25, 2018
Hi,
My partner and I are in the exact same situation. Our medicals and biometrics will be up in 2 months.... Wondering will we have to redo them. Any idea? What programme did you apply under and can I ask where you are applying from?
Same here , My medical wil be expire in next 20 days , i called CIC multiple times --but ia m getting same answer -COVID, and i applied under CEC and i am in canada from novascotia