NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/05/19 09:14:43
Created By:
Updated Date: 2020/05/19 09:14:48

Updated By:
Restricted: No
Label: Adm/
Office: CPC-Ottwa
Text: **OFFICER REVIEW** No indicators of concern on file. Application appears RFV.

Created Date: 2020/05/15 18:40:33
Created By:
Updated Date: 2020/05/15 18:40:41

Updated By:
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: **OFFICER REVIEW** Integrated search completed – NAI Eligibility passed, criminality passed. Meds valid until 2020/10/12

Reactions: nns14

a_1188

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

I ordered GCMS notes in May and they showed file has been approved since April and counterfoil generated. I raised a couple of webforms still but there has been no movement.
Does it make sense to order another set of GCMS notes just to see if there have been any comments added to the file since May? Or shall I just wait for them to resume issuing PPRs again? Please advice
"Indian residing in US"

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I ordered GCMS notes in May and they showed file has been approved since April and counterfoil generated. I raised a couple of webforms still but there has been no movement.
Does it make sense to order another set of GCMS notes just to see if there have been any comments added to the file since May? Or shall I just wait for them to resume issuing PPRs again? Please advice
"Indian residing in US"
If your application has been approved, requesting another GCMS notes will be of no use as no new information will be there. Currently IRCC is not issuing PPRs. So you will just have to wait it out.

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
@legalfalcon Good day and thank you for all you have been doing. Please I need clarification, My friend tried to raise webform to know the status of his application after passing the 6 month mark but he keeps getting this response:
"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

Your surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
Country of birth,
Type of application,
Current address,
Telephone number(s),
Email address, and
All documents submitted with your previous request.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Please can you explain what might be wrong. Thanks

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
@legalfalcon Good day and thank you for all you have been doing. Please I need clarification, My friend tried to raise webform to know the status of his application after passing the 6 month mark but he keeps getting this response:
"
We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

Your surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
Country of birth,
Type of application,
Current address,
Telephone number(s),
Email address, and
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Hi @Temidayo_
there has to be something wrong with the information he provides while rising the Webform.
In my case, it was a missing middle name. I have raised a Webform but I forgot to give them my middle name in the request.
Received the same return information as your friend. I checked my application again, found out what the issue was and re-requested information through Webform giving them my full name including the last name.
Hope that helps.
Regards.

Reactions: Olu.wa.se.un

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
"

Country of birth,
Type of application,
Current address,
Telephone number(s),
Email address, and

This happens when IRCC is unable to locate a record based on the information filed. Either the information entered is incorrect or there is no record available, mostly likely the former.

JohnRyan

May 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello everyone, just got my gcms notes. AOR Nov7, FSW-O
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation :
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Created Date: 2020/05/19 09:14:43
Created By:
Updated Date: 2020/05/19 09:14:48

Updated By:
Label: Adm/
Office: CPC-Ottwa
Text: **OFFICER REVIEW** No indicators of concern on file. Application appears RFV.

Created Date: 2020/05/15 18:40:33
Created By:
Updated Date: 2020/05/15 18:40:41

Updated By:
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: **OFFICER REVIEW** Integrated search completed – NAI Eligibility passed, criminality passed. Meds valid until 2020/10/12
This looks good. Wait for copr. Everything has been cleared. I had the same status , got copr after a month n half.

Reactions: Sanjida021990

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Hi @Temidayo_
there has to be something wrong with the information he provides while rising the Webform.
In my case, it was a missing middle name. I have raised a Webform but I forgot to give them my middle name in the request.
Received the same return information as your friend. I checked my application again, found out what the issue was and re-requested information through Webform giving them my full name including the last name.
Hope that helps.
Regards.
Thank you so much. It sure does. We just went through is application and saw that there was an additional alphabet in the spelling of his last name. So he is responding to rectify that now. Many thanks

Reactions: Bilybongosky

Taran1992

May 14, 2019
Something will happen in September or not for outland applicants.
Anyone has clue of visa center opening in India.
Patience is turning into anxiety nowadays.

Taran1992

May 14, 2019