+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Syeda Saher

Jan 20, 2020
Hi - We received AOR in November for our express entry profile but haven't heard anything on PR since then. Are they issuing new PRs of late for profiles with no canadian work experience? has anyone received the PR recently?
You didn't even got a biometric request?

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Dear Friends,

Mine is 15th Nov AOR. I am FSW-Inland and I was sponsored through OINP. As far as my status goes, Medical was passed all eligibility passed and it has been an infinite wait since then.

Do we have an idea what % of candidates from NOV or prior are still awaiting PR? Sometime i feel is that only me who is among those minimum few awaiting the PR.

Thank you for your inputs. Regards.
14th Nov 2019. FSW Outland. Still waiting

mairead116

Aug 27, 2020
anyone for 2 nov 2019 AOR GOT PR YET ?/ I AM WAITING SINCE 9 MONTHS AND DEADLINE WAS TILL 2 MAY 2020 ,
anyone for 2 nov 2019 AOR GOT PR YET ?/ I AM WAITING SINCE 9 MONTHS AND DEADLINE WAS TILL 2 MAY 2020 ,
Hi,
My partner and I are in the exact same situation. Our medicals and biometrics will be up in 2 months.... Wondering will we have to redo them. Any idea? What programme did you apply under and can I ask where you are applying from?

cmsbcbc

Oct 23, 2018
Hello everyone.

I'm an FSW- Outland (AOR November 7th). Like many of you, the last new I had was that I was stuck in security. The last two webforms answers that I received where very plain and standard, so I have no clue about the last 3 months of my process. By the end of June, I decided to request our GCMS through GCMSnow, but it's been about 65 days since they confirmed the request of the notes, and I haven't received anything! Is it (the new) normal to wait for this long for the notes? I'm thinking of requesting again with another company, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hello everyone.

I'm an FSW- Outland (AOR November 7th). Like many of you, the last new I had was that I was stuck in security. The last two webforms answers that I received where very plain and standard, so I have no clue about the last 3 months of my process. By the end of June, I decided to request our GCMS through GCMSnow, but it's been about 65 days since they confirmed the request of the notes, and I haven't received anything! Is it (the new) normal to wait for this long for the notes? I'm thinking of requesting again with another company, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Hey, I wanted to ask a different question but kind of related to yours - does anyone find these GCMS notes helpful? Other than just having a little more peace of mind, they don't help in any other way, right?
I was hesitating if I should get them for my case but in the end, I've just decided it would be a waste of money (even if they only cost 30-50 dol).
Thanks, let me know what you all think.
Regards.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hey, I wanted to ask a different question but kind of related to yours - does anyone find these GCMS notes helpful? Other than just having a little more peace of mind, they don't help in any other way, right?
I was hesitating if I should get them for my case but in the end, I've just decided it would be a waste of money (even if they only cost 30-50 dol).
Regards.
Agreed with you to some extent, it cost only 5 dollars though. I found first few pages and last few pages helpful, in my case the info on notes were different to what was told via web form,

Reactions: Bilybongosky

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Regards.
It helps sometimes. Atleast it provides you details on what all stages have passed and what all actions taken and what reviews have happened. Otherwise its like a black box and we keep waiting impatiently and infinitely.

In my case at-least I came to know what the potential reason of delay could be. The reason was certainly due to my mistake while filling in the form.

Like everyone I am anxiously waiting for the updates on PR post my 6 months due date passed. Web forms didnt help, and telephonic calls dint provide any update either.

My GCMS notes did point of 2 specific reasons why additional review was requested. And one of them was to check the statutory question for my spouse. Based on the GCMS notes, I went back and checked my application and found out that I had made a mistake in filling the statutory question for my spouse. I dont know how i could have done that, but marked 'YES' against criminal record in Canada.

Then i submitted LOE explaining the mistake done on my part. Again there is no progress after i have submitted the LOE. so atleast order once if you havent heard for long to get to know where it has stuck and what progress has been made so far.

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Agreed with you to some extent, it cost only 5 dollars though. I found first few pages and last few pages helpful, in my case the info on notes were different to what was told via web form,
5 dollars??? Through whom are you ordering the GCMC notes?

Raji_k

Aug 24, 2020
Wow. I didn't know that. Let me find out how to order myself, else i will reach out to you for any help needed. but this is helpful.
I ordered through getgcms site and got mine in less than 20 days. It really helped alot bcz webform gives a general reply bt through gcms i came to know that my application is approved since april.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Wow. I didn't know that. Let me find out how to order myself, else i will reach out to you for any help needed. but this is helpful.
You can order the notes yourself only if you are in Canad (or you know someone in Canada that can order them for you). All of the online services that you can find do that: they order them for you from Canada, adding obviously a fee. I believe that the cheapest are at 15 USD.