+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Are you sure? I do not see anything on IRCC website.

It is great news for us that draws keep happening despite all the challenges at work. It shows the determination of IRCC for immigration.

There is no official news on travel restrictions being till end of the year. It is a huge possibility though. However, I expect them to remove outland applicants from restrictions I hope by September announcement just like they did for USA applicants. In addition, they need to find a solution for the biometric requirement for inland applicants. Other than those two points, no other thing is getting delayed and applications are getting processed by VO albeit with a limited number of staff.

They have already found a solution for outland applicants with expired COPR - They are sending ETA via email to the applicant who declares travel arrangement.
We really hope they do. The year is almost over. Many people’s lives have been devastated by this uncertainty.

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hi
I m In the same situation. Can you please explain a bit about enquiry through MP office. How does it work? And how long it takes to get the report on the application?
I would really appreciate that
Thanks
Good morning Avleen Sahota,
please check this website:
https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en
Find the Member of Parliament (MP) in your district and contact his/her office for updates. I am not entirely sure how helpful it really is but at least updates are easier through the MP office than through IRCC webform or phone service.
Hope this helps.
Take care.

Reactions: Avleen sahota

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Just to update, webform info is different from GCMS notes at least in our case,
Hi. GCMS notes are more accurate, web form responses can be helpful but a times you end up with more questions than you started with. Go with the information in the GCMS file as the definitive status of your file. All the best.

Reactions: Avinash Nagpal

saiajay001

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
Guys, my AOR is Nov 22nd 2019, VO - Halifax, PNP-Ontario, COR-USA and application is Approved on April 30th 2020 as per GCMS as well as visa foil is also generated as per GCMS and still I am not seeing any signs of receiving PPR. But I know 4 people whose COR is USA and VO-Etobicoke recently received PPR.
Will it be any helpful if I contact MP?

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hi. GCMS notes are more accurate, web form responses can be helpful but a times you end up with more questions than you started with. Go with the information in the GCMS file as the definitive status of your file. All the best.
Absolutely correct, in our case we received pass for almost al stages on GCMS notes, but the webform says none passed, so yes GCMS notes are the one to trust!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Absolutely correct, in our case we received pass for almost al stages on GCMS notes, but the webform says none passed, so yes GCMS notes are the one to trust!
That's great progress on your application. Can't disagree with the usefulness of GCMS notes. All the best!