+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Same here medicals expired and under review
Thank you Engineer43. Do you currently work in your field? I am a civil engineer but I'm working as a project coordinator, so tired of this work already. And can't really change my job because of the current visa restrictions.
Have you heard anything from IRCC lately? Any updates to your file etc?
My profile says this:

- Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
- Review of additional documents
April 14, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
- Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
- Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
- Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you.

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hi

Sorry, I am not able to answer your questions or give you and advice, My aor is June 2019 BC PNP waiting and confuse as well

On the 4th of this month, they ask me for Schedule A forms for my entire family, we submitted in a week. We are hoping that they are finalizing , of course our medical is expired, so I know that also an issue.

However I notice that you said they ask for additional documents, was is Schedule A as well?
Hello Diane Matthie,
yes, they asked me for Schedule A.
Back then I thought the wait is going to be over soon.
But that was over 4 months ago already...
Thank you.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Thank you Engineer43. Do you currently work in your field? I am a civil engineer but I'm working as a project coordinator, so tired of this work already. And can't really change my job because of the current visa restrictions.
Have you heard anything from IRCC lately? Any updates to your file etc?
My profile says this:

- Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
- Review of additional documents
April 14, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
- Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
- Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
- Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you.
Hey i am civil engineer too, last we heard from IRCC was to submit RCMP which we did 3 months ago and recently our medicals are expired and gone under review, AOR is 28 nov 2019.

Reactions: Bilybongosky

ekowpo

Jan 22, 2016
Hello,

Please did any one sent their picture to IRCC- NHO( Mailroom ) - PR Card photos Ottawa Office (3122) for PR Card. I sent mine on 16 June and have still not received my card. I know IRCC Hamilton is processing PR card. Am really worried. since I sent both CoPR and photo. No update on my file till-date

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
There was a draw today. I am curious to know how IRCC is going to process all the applications from past as well as the upcoming ones, provided the news of not lifting travel restrictions till the end of this year is in air. Tired of figuring out what will happen, and now, how will it happen.

Avinash Nagpal

May 13, 2020
Guys my security and criminality is passed , but eligibility checks are still in progress , is security and criminality being passed before eligibility checks are normal ? November 12 aor

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Guys my security and criminality is passed , but eligibility checks are still in progress , is security and criminality being passed before eligibility checks are normal ? November 12 aor
Couldn't say it's normal, but in my case security starts earlier than eligibility passed which shown in my GCMS notes.

Reactions: Avinash Nagpal

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Sorry, meant what does the Assessment section on page 2 of the GCMS file look like?

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
There was a draw today. I am curious to know how IRCC is going to process all the applications from past as well as the upcoming ones, provided the news of not lifting travel restrictions till the end of this year is in air. Tired of figuring out what will happen, and now, how will it happen.
Nobody knows at the moment how and when ircc is going to process the pending cases while sending out new invitations

Reactions: Pandora18

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hello Diane Matthie,
yes, they asked me for Schedule A.
Back then I thought the wait is going to be over soon.
But that was over 4 months ago already...
Thank you.
Thank you for your response.
I was thinking that they are finalizing the file, guess I can take that off my mind
We are heading into 15months.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
There was a draw today.
Are you sure? I do not see anything on IRCC website.

I am curious to know how IRCC is going to process all the applications from past as well as the upcoming ones, provided the news of not lifting travel restrictions till the end of this year is in air. Tired of figuring out what will happen, and now, how will it happen.
It is great news for us that draws keep happening despite all the challenges at work. It shows the determination of IRCC for immigration.

There is no official news on travel restrictions being till end of the year. It is a huge possibility though. However, I expect them to remove outland applicants from restrictions I hope by September announcement just like they did for USA applicants. In addition, they need to find a solution for the biometric requirement for inland applicants. Other than those two points, no other thing is getting delayed and applications are getting processed by VO albeit with a limited number of staff.

They have already found a solution for outland applicants with expired COPR - They are sending ETA via email to the applicant who declares travel arrangement.