+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi everyone
I m looking for information about inquiry on permanent residency application through MP office. Someone told me to get it done as my application has been stuck on security for the last 6 months. I haven’t heard anything about so I have no knowledge regarding that. How does it work ?
Any negative effects of doing this? Or so
Any kind of information regarding this would be appreciated
Thanks

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hi everyone
I m looking for information about inquiry on permanent residency application through MP office. Someone told me to get it done as my application has been stuck on security for the last 6 months. I haven’t heard anything about so I have no knowledge regarding that. How does it work ?
Thanks
Don't know for sure but I guess they email it to mp to know what's happening with their application when it's stuck. They usually get back to u with some info. No negative effects on ur application whatsoever. If you have not ordered gcms, u could order that to know detailed explanation abt ur application.

Reactions: Avleen sahota

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Don't know for sure but I guess they email it to mp to know what's happening with their application when it's stuck. They usually get back to u with some info. No negative effects on ur application whatsoever. If you have not ordered gcms, u could order that to know detailed explanation abt ur application.
Thanks for the reply

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
The RPRF is usually send when eligibility is recommended passed or is conclusively passed by an officer. As per note 1, the eligibility is only recommended passed by the case processing agent. In many cases outgoing requests are cancelled and then resent.

It's common.
Thanks for your reply. However, I'm still confused why there is a RR for my eligibility as I don't see any negative comments from those who had reviewed my application.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: System Error
Other Reqs:
Final:

I have read your posts on the possible reasons for a RR earlier, but still couldn't find a single red flag for any of the review types (A11.2, R87, R75, R76). For a RR there should be at least conclusive evidence either from program assistant or case processing agent stating that they are not satisfied with the reviewed docs or something like that. Any idea why my application still ended up with RR even though it was recommended pass by agent?

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Hi everyone
Thanks
What is the email ID to contact MP? My application is stuck since Feb and no update, not even got a response by raising webform.

_Hotshot

Aug 22, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Med's Done....
29-12-2019

1. How will this impact the COPR/PRV process for India candidates ?
2. Are we seeing issuance of COPR for outland candidates with open VACs ?

Reactions: anki_t90

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your reply. However, I'm still confused why there is a RR for my eligibility as I don't see any negative comments from those who had reviewed my application.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: System Error
Other Reqs:
Final:

I have read your posts on the possible reasons for a RR earlier, but still couldn't find a single red flag for any of the review types (A11.2, R87, R75, R76). For a RR there should be at least conclusive evidence either from program assistant or case processing agent stating that they are not satisfied with the reviewed docs or something like that. Any idea why my application still ended up with RR even though it was recommended pass by agent?
RR can simply signify that the case analyst or assistant needs the officer to review the documents before making a final determination, when there is nothing specific in the note. RR need not be specific, it can also be general.

Reactions: subramani_vs

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
What is the email ID to contact MP? My application is stuck since Feb and no update, not even got a response by raising webform.
Sorry I don’t know their email id etc. My consultant said that I have to visit my local Mp office in canada to get them signed some paper regarding my application inquiry

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020

1. How will this impact the COPR/PRV process for India candidates ?
2. Are we seeing issuance of COPR for outland candidates with open VACs ?
No one can say exactly how will this effect the whole Indian candidates and applicants because in many countries, as i have learned through the posts, vacs are open but yet no signs of copr or ppr. But it may help in completing biometrics. We have be patient thats all we can do. Nobody knows ircc's plan for the outland applicants as they are only working on essential services putting outland program processing to a stop. Pray and stay positively patient.

Avinash Nagpal

May 13, 2020
@legalfalcon sir I need your help
My webform says that criminality and security background check is valid , but officer is still reviewing the eligibility requirements , so I have heard many people saying that security checks only initiate after the background has been done ,

But that's not the case with me

engineer1984

Jun 3, 2020
Hi folks,

Current status - Security/Eligibility/Criminality - Valid

Since my term deposit (showed as POF) got matured after a year and therefore funds automatically got transferred back to my saving account.
Do you think that I need to update CIC about this change and provide latest bank statement ?

KR,
Any thoughts would be immensely helpful ? If anyone has faced this issue since my fixed deposit certificate given to CIC as POF won't be valid. However, if they call the bank, I guess they will get to know that FD has matured and funds are lying in the saving account. But I'm confused should I update them proactively ?

naveens007

Sep 28, 2018
Any one facing issues logging into CIC account thru GCkey? The site states there was a cyber attack few days back and impacted accounts have been notified. I have not received any mail from IRCC but still not able to login to my account. Please advice. I have already raised the webform; waiting for response.