>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

lance494

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
@karthikb_itpro @lance494

Thanks.

Yes, we are still in the US.
AOR- NOV 15th 2019
VO as per the IRCC agent was Halifax, Nova Scotia though the PPR letter is from Case Processing Centre - Ottawa

They have started processing outland applicants, specifically the ones based out of US but that's as per what I have seen and I can very well be wrong. The process is still slow as they are working with limited staff but the process for outland applicants have started.
That's good to hear!! Congrats man!

Reactions: engineer1984

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
I can only let you know what is available from the notes, which are redacted. I cannot speculate. As mentioned before, if all your documents that you submitted are genuine, then you need not worry.
Hii! Was just going through the ITA application and noticed my agent mentioned the latest SP refusal I had with application number and mentioned UCI number which is common on all the applications but did not mention about other 3 refusals. Can this result in negative way?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hii! Was just going through the ITA application and noticed my agent mentioned the latest SP refusal I had with application number and mentioned UCI number which is common on all the applications but did not mention about other 3 refusals. Can this result in negative way?
If you have prior refusals, all of them should be mentioned.

YayCanada

Aug 6, 2020
@karthikb_itpro @lance494

Thanks.

Yes, we are still in the US.
AOR- NOV 15th 2019
VO as per the IRCC agent was Halifax, Nova Scotia though the PPR letter is from Case Processing Centre - Ottawa

They have started processing outland applicants, specifically the ones based out of US but that's as per what I have seen and I can very well be wrong. The process is still slow as they are working with limited staff but the process for outland applicants have started.
Congratulations!! so what was in the email you received from IRCC on PPR - the same standard email that many have been posting?

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hi @pvatsa Did you get PPR request and did you send your passport to them?
My AOR is NOV 7th based out of US, an Indian Citizen, No updates on my profile.
Got the webform response that all four status are valid but CIC account still showing background check is in progress.
CONGRATULATIONS.

pvatsa

Jul 22, 2020
Congratulations!! so what was in the email you received from IRCC on PPR - the same standard email that many have been posting?
Thanks. Its the standard email that many have posted before. I am not sure if they have changed the language of the email though the process of getting CoPR might have changed due to covid.

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Thanks. Its the standard email that many have posted before. I am not sure if they have changed the language of the email though the process of getting CoPR might have changed due to covid.
I am wondering if I have to contact them, looks like most of the Nov AOR outland folks already got their CoPR's.

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi, so I received the PPR message early this morning with the instructions to submit our passports to the Ottawa visa office for CoPR. It came in my IRCC account and so there was a email notification to check the new message received in IRCC account.

Someone I know received the CoPR in the email following the PPR email, so will be calling IRCC to confirm next steps.

Stay put and don't lose hope as things are moving. :)
I am outland too based in US. How would you receive COPR without sending your passport? As far as I know only inland applicants would be eligible for that.

Anyways I got a PPR email last week and sent my passport couple of days ago.

ESS1925

Jun 29, 2020
Congrats !!!! Can I know what is your stream ? Thank you

pvatsa

Jul 22, 2020
I am outland too based in US. How would you receive COPR without sending your passport? As far as I know only inland applicants would be eligible for that.

Anyways I got a PPR email last week and sent my passport couple of days ago.
That's good to know as even I am also thinking about sending in my passport. Exactly how long back did you courier your passport and has it reached? Also, is it the Ottawa processing centre where you sent it?

P.S. Someone on the forums who received the PPR email around July end received the CoPR through email around 9 days later. But then upon calling the IRCC call centre, he was asked not to send in the passports. Though I just called and the agent wasn't the most helpful one and just said that follow the instructions.

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
That's good to know as even I am also thinking about sending in my passport. Exactly how long back did you courier your passport and has it reached? Also, is it the Ottawa processing centre where you sent it?

P.S. Someone on the forums who received the PPR email around July end received the CoPR through email around 9 days later. But then upon calling the IRCC call centre, he was asked not to send in the passports. Though I just called and the agent wasn't the most helpful one and just said that follow the instructions.
Yeah I spoke to agents too and they said I need to do what's written in the letter.

I sent my passport on Monday(8/3) and they were delivered next day. And yes I sent them to Ottawa processing center.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Now what can be done, how to inform them about past refusals as they might think I was trying to cover up and after GCMS I am declaring them
It is never too late until a decision is made. Voluntary disclosure is always appreciated. You can raise a webform and in there you can explain that you inadvertently forgot to mention the prior refusals.