Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Hi there! Yeas I am. Nov 15 AOR based out of US, an Indian Citizen.
As per the GCMS notes, the application got approved in Feb but CoPR went in queue for printing. Have been waiting since then.
Hi @pvatsa Did you get PPR request and did you send your passport to them?
My AOR is NOV 7th based out of US, an Indian Citizen, No updates on my profile.
Got the webform response that all four status are valid but CIC account still showing background check is in progress.

indranilgr8

Nov 19, 2015
Hi there! Yeas I am. Nov 15 AOR based out of US, an Indian Citizen.
As per the GCMS notes, the application got approved in Feb but CoPR went in queue for printing. Have been waiting since then.
Hi, can you please let me know how to apply for GCMS notes from US? I'm also an Indian citizen in US. My webform inquiry results show all the stages as valid but no final decision has been made. Thanks in advance.

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Got the webform response that all four status are valid but CIC account still showing background check is in progress.
+1

pvatsa

Jul 22, 2020
Hi, so I received the PPR message early this morning with the instructions to submit our passports to the Ottawa visa office for CoPR. It came in my IRCC account and so there was a email notification to check the new message received in IRCC account.

Someone I know received the CoPR in the email following the PPR email, so will be calling IRCC to confirm next steps.

Stay put and don't lose hope as things are moving. :)

lance494

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Hi, so I received the PPR message early this morning with the instructions to submit our passports to the Ottawa visa office for CoPR. It came in my IRCC account and so there was a email notification to check the new message received in IRCC account.

Someone I know received the CoPR in the email following the PPR email, so will be calling IRCC to confirm next steps.

Hi! Congrats!! Are you currently residing in the US?
I'm in the US, AOR Sept 30 and still waiting! Hopefully they process outland applications soon!!

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Awesome! Congratulations! What's your VO? And are you still in the US? FSW or PNP?

pvatsa

Jul 22, 2020
@karthikb_itpro @lance494

Thanks.

Yes, we are still in the US.
AOR- NOV 15th 2019
VO as per the IRCC agent was Halifax, Nova Scotia though the PPR letter is from Case Processing Centre - Ottawa

They have started processing outland applicants, specifically the ones based out of US but that's as per what I have seen and I can very well be wrong. The process is still slow as they are working with limited staff but the process for outland applicants have started.