+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
Hi LegalFalcon. I have aor on Nov 2019 and VO is NDVO. I ordered gcms notes and case processing agent at CIO stated everything is met. However, VO in NDVO marked it as Recommend Interview amd redacted his notes. Addition to this there is a header named Misrepresentation in GCMS above Mininsterial Relief and both are supposed to be 0 amd visible but in my notes Misrepresentation is redacted. Does this mean my file is considered as Misrepresentated? Please advise

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
@legalfalcon Hiii. I recently received my GCMS notes where Case Processing Agent at CIO marked met with everything but NDVO officer changed it to Recommend Interview and his notes are redacted. Also, Misrepresentation header is completely redacted wherein it has to be 0 but they covered so does that mean my file is under misrepresentation case?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hiii. I recently received my GCMS notes where Case Processing Agent at CIO marked met with everything but NDVO officer changed it to Recommend Interview and his notes are redacted. Also, Misrepresentation header is completely redacted wherein it has to be 0 but they covered so does that mean my file is under misrepresentation case?
If you have ben called for an interview, it could be anything form a general quality check or anything specific in your documents. Most interviews are just a general talk about your documents, and it is done within 15-20 minutes. If you submitted everything that is in order, you need not worry.

The GCMS notes are always redacted when an interview is recommended. This is because IRCC would not divulge the reasons for the interview beforehand.

Reactions: nns14

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Do u guys have any idea about overseas ppr issurance . When will they reopen it .

I m completly hopeless now
Nov aor
Nothing is intiated yet

Webforume response in processing
What to do

Olu.wa.se.un

Nov 14, 2019
Hi Friends,

I sent a webform a few days ago and got the following response:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The eligibility review is complete.
The security background verification is valid.
The criminal background verification is valid.

Can anyone please let me know what does 'currently valid' mean? What stage would this be in an application?

My application is for Outland-PNP with AOR on Nov 11, 2019.

Thanks in advance
Same AOR. Outland.
It means the application is complete but has not been approved by the final officer.

Reactions: indranilgr8

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Reply of webforume
AOR 26 NOV

anki_t90

Oct 13, 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Reply of webforume
AOR 26 NOV
Did you ask specific query mentioning 3 stages or a general one?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
The VAC in my city (Lahore, Pakistan) opened yesterday. Good news on the horizon?
It surely is since the LVO is the one that issues visas.