+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I sent a webform a few days ago and got the following response:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Just wondering, what does 'currently valid' mean? What stage would this be in an application?

Thanks in advance

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hi guys,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Just wondering, what does 'currently valid' mean? What stage would this be in an application?

Thanks in advance
It means everything is done and the next step is ppr.

Reactions: Lamari and Ndera

indranilgr8

Nov 19, 2015
Hi Friends,

The eligibility review is complete.
The security background verification is valid.
The criminal background verification is valid.

Can anyone please let me know what does 'currently valid' mean? What stage would this be in an application?

My application is for Outland-PNP with AOR on Nov 11, 2019.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Olu.wa.se.un

NMOT

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-01-2020
Nomination.....
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2020
I submitted by application on 9-Nov-19. The Eligibility was recommended pass in Jan-20 and then in March-20, it was passed. However, security has not been initiated till now. I ordered GCMS notes twice, the only difference is Eligibility, changed from recommended pass to passed. Security says not started and there is no s15 or s16 mentioned on my notes. The security activity task has not been assigned to any officer yet.

I called IRCC many times and got the same response. I know few people in the same situation and found out that all our files are assigned to the same agent. All the fields on the notes are same for us.

Is there anything we could do that could trigger the Security? I can see people with later AOR have their security completed.
Same here. I think it depends on the VO, and seems like the files in Sydney, Nova Scotia are all waiting for Security for some reason. I want to believe that they will process these in bulk though, and I think I read somewhere that sometimes Security can be completed in one day.

Reactions: Spvisapr

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
ours stuck at criminality, RCMP submitted more then 2 months ago, no one touched the file or reviewed, things which takes few min are taking few months, all they need is to check the cert.
RCMP? Do u need to submit Canadian police certificate as well? I heard only PCC is required from other countries,

Razekk29

Aug 1, 2020
No need to be worried
I have the exact same case, it obviously says not started . As for the"valid to date" it refers to 1 year from the medical examination or the expiry of your passport which is nearer.
If you search your notes thoroughly, I'm sure you'll find CN_COVID PACE under Institutions section, which means your application is put off due to the current covid situation. it's all the same for almost all approved outlanders.
congratulations mate,all we can do is just to wait...
Found it:
ASSOCIATIONS
ORGANIZATION & ENTITIES
Created Date: 2020-04-14
Name: CV COVID PACE

Reactions: shadow_egy

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Same here. I think it depends on the VO, and seems like the files in Sydney, Nova Scotia are all waiting for Security for some reason. I want to believe that they will process these in bulk though, and I think I read somewhere that sometimes Security can be completed in one day.
Same here. Stuck on security
Waiting waiting waiting

• Sad
Reactions: NMOT

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
RCMP? Do u need to submit Canadian police certificate as well? I heard only PCC is required from other countries,
Hi, I am an inland applicant I did submit PCC, they requested RCMP as I was in Canada for more than 6 months. The last update was no one has touched our file/seen the RCMP result, all it required was to review the RCMP certificate which highlights no convictions etc. What I noticed is recently our medicals were changed from passed to under review, my spouse medical was expired 2 months ago and they recently changed to review. From this, what I am making is that someone has reviewed our file specifically RCMP results (which was the only pending action rest all is passed) and realised that one applicant medical is expired hence they have changed to reviewed i.e. to review again and proceed. Not sure if this is correct assumptions ...

Last edited:

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
FSW Outland
AOR 2019-11-13

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

COUNTERFOIL and COPR:
Created Date: 2020-04-03
Updated Date: 2020-04-30
Valid To: 2020-11-07

So, what now? Just wait for PPR?
It's been quite long since the update, is this normal?
What does the "Valid To" mean?
Should I contact the Consulate General of Canada in my Country to see if everything is all right?
I fear they might've tried to contact me but the e-mail did not go through... By the way I check spam folder everyday and have not received any email from immigration.
Hey my counterfoil and copr was also updated on 30/4/2020, was it updated by the agent MB20971? I was approved on 12th March but didn't get PPR till now.

Please keep ud updated with your webform response.

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi Friends,

The eligibility review is complete.
The security background verification is valid.
The criminal background verification is valid.

Can anyone please let me know what does 'currently valid' mean? What stage would this be in an application?

My application is for Outland-PNP with AOR on Nov 11, 2019.

Thanks in advance
Hi @indranilgr8 : Would you mind telling me what you wrote on the web form. Just ask the update of your application status or .you wrote in details. Thank you in advance & wish you get the PR soon.