>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Courtesy @S Kennedy

Go to this link,

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

And from the first drop down choose “Permanent Residence Applied Online”

and then same from the second drop down. Below that write a brief message that you are attaching a copy of your renewed passport. And then continue to fill in your rest of the information!

at the bottom click I agree and Click Next

in the next page Click Yes for the question “Do you want to attach any documents”

make sure it’s less than 3mb

browse, attach, hit upload.

and then submit. That’s it!

Reactions: cmsbcbc and aramab

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
thanks for detailed info,hope first webform will not affect on processing time of PR application
I don’t think it effects the processing time. Anyway we are already waiting. It’s good to have it renewed at this time when processing time makes no sense.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
In my GCMS notes, under Application Assignment the due date is 07/31/2020. @legalfalcon or anyone, can you please give an insight on this?
Due date is a system generated date that will show up and will remind the officer of the application. Most applications will see progress way before the due date and some will keep pending way after it has passed.

Reactions: Lawg and rovar473

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Just saw latest notice on IRCC website and it mentions in who can travel to canada section that Permant residents can now enter canada. Does it means who recieved COPR and are ready to travel can travel to canada now?? And new PR applicants getting copr can also travel?? Also one if the tweet from IRCC official account says on travel restrictions are eased and in work is resumed. I will take it as a positive sign for the movement of the application. Wbu guys??

Reactions: benson9189

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
@legalfalcon and others, just received a ghost update in the online portal. Our medical pass has gone back to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam", our AOR is 28 Nov FSW application everything passed except criminality, RCMP submitted approx 3 months ago, what this update shows? Note (Spouse Medical was expired last month but online still showed medical passed ...)

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

Need your help. I sent a webform to IRCC asking what stage my application was on, they gave me the following response:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Just wondering, what does currently valid mean?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

enray

Jun 19, 2020
I'm a CEC-inland applicant who had to leave the country shortly after applying because my status expired. My visa office was originally Ottawa, but I was told by IRCC phone agents that it had been transferred to Edmonton. My AOR is November 19, 2019, and I received my PPR on March 3, 2020. I sent my passport copy and photos on March 6th and my application was approved on March 14th.

I didn't get any further updates until June 25th, when a table appeared on my CIC account page that had the details about my COPR document (which I had not received) including the expiration date of August 15th.

Got the following as an attachment from IRCC Etobicoke Landing Office today. Has anyone else received this letter while being outside of Canada? I'm curious as to what "additional information" I'll be sent that will allow me to travel to Canada.

"Dear ____________:

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!

If you are currently outside of Canada, do not attempt to travel to Canada. Please contact us immediately at the following address and we will send you additional information: [removed]@cic.gc.ca.

This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.

This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.

We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.

We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.

If you leave Canada without a permanent resident card, you will have to apply for a permanent resident travel document through a visa office. Otherwise, you will not be able to board a commercial vehicle (plane, train, bus or boat) to come back to Canada. Please visit our website for more information.

The UCI in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number and it provides access to information on your IRCC file. For your own protection, do not allow any other person to use this number.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada"

cindy0001

Mar 10, 2020
Hi guys,

I received an email from IRCC, stated " I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!..."

I am wondering is it the CoPR? Will I receive the landing paper later?
Any advice? Thank you.

Reactions: Kanwal16

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
On
Hi guys,

I received an email from IRCC, stated " I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!..."

I am wondering is it the CoPR? Will I receive the landing paper later?
Any advice? Thank you.
Congratulations!! Can you share the details? When did u recieve the email and your stream and AOR?

cindy0001

Mar 10, 2020
On

Congratulations!! Can you share the details? When did u receive the email and your stream and AOR?

I am PNP inland, EE.
AOR Nov 2019.
Received the confirmation email on May 12, 2020.
Mailed out the photo to IRCC on May 20, 2020.
Received PR card on July 28, 2020.

But not sure will I get landing paper.