idicvulcan

Mar 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Really, there is nothing we can do possibly. I see loads of profiles who are there with security not initiated for a long period of time. And like the gentleman above me said, we are still in a better position with him being stuck at only criminality passed.
I agree. I would rather be stuck at security. I am 22 November AOR and still haven't even passed eligibility.

Reactions: anki_t90

swathy1213

Jan 25, 2019
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Centralized Intake Office,NS
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2020
Final decision – resettlement to Canada
Refusing an application under the COVID-19 process: An applicant may still be refused for resettlement if they do not meet the criteria under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations.
Approving an application under the COVID-19 process: A final approval decision is not to be entered, as applicants are unable to travel at this time.

The information was updated on June 12. Since some of the pnp outland applicants received COPR yesterday, I believe IRCC has started making final decisions.
Let's stay positive!!

Reactions: Dee1729

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Final decision – resettlement to Canada
Refusing an application under the COVID-19 process: An applicant may still be refused for resettlement if they do not meet the criteria under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations.
Approving an application under the COVID-19 process: A final approval decision is not to be entered, as applicants are unable to travel at this time.

The information was updated on June 12. Since some of the pnp outland applicants received COPR yesterday, I believe IRCC has started making final decisions.
Let's stay positive!!
That sounds great!! Can you please also enlighten me are these approved Outland PNP people from India i.e applied & staying in India?

swathy1213

Jan 25, 2019
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Centralized Intake Office,NS
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2020
That sounds great!! Can you please also enlighten me are these approved Outland PNP people from India i.e applied & staying in India?
PPR received was for USA and Pakistan residents.
Check this link for USA resident : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2019-aor-join-here.666708/page-287#post-8746307

Thank you Temidayo_ for sharing the links. This is "some" update!!

July 29, 2020

The instructions have been updated to include instructions for the approval of permanent residence applications (with a Confirmation of Permanent Residence [COPR] or permanent resident visa [PRV] issued outside Canada) while taking into consideration the travel restriction measures. New guidance has also been added for the issuance of COPR documents and PRVs and notification of the Canada Border Services Agency when approving permanent residence applications.

Avinash Nagpal

May 13, 2020
Hello Guys
Hope all are good
I'm having aor of November 19. 2019 . I'm awaiting ppr from Nova Scotia since then. Living in India. It has become very difficult for all of us to wait. I have a family of 4 , having told that Halifax visa office is slow and is not operating with full capacity by my agent. Waiting has become difficult now.

Is there anyone who has got ppr from Nova Scotia ?

Thanks in Advance.

anki_t90

Oct 13, 2019
Hello Guys
Hope all are good
I'm having aor of November 19. 2019 . I'm awaiting ppr from Nova Scotia since then. Living in India. It has become very difficult for all of us to wait. I have a family of 4 , having told that Halifax visa office is slow and is not operating with full capacity by my agent. Waiting has become difficult now.

Is there anyone who has got ppr from Nova Scotia ?

Thanks in Advance.
Hi, my VO is also nova Scotia, my security has not been initiated yet, despite being Nov aor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avinash Nagpal

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
can someone help me with how to update pssport with excat link and drop down selection. I raised webform and they replied with other link of webform and I was confused what to select so I selected amendment of documents. Later on I checked that amendment of documents takes 6 months to process. It is something else I guess. Can someone help here. I just want to update my renewed passport that’s it.

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
can someone help me with how to update pssport with excat link and drop down selection. I raised webform and they replied with other link of webform and I was confused what to select so I selected amendment of documents. Later on I checked that amendment of documents takes 6 months to process. It is something else I guess. Can someone help here. I just want to update my renewed passport that’s it.
Even I want to send updated passport info.I selected same option (amendment and replacement of doc).It take 6 months? From where you received this info.Please reply so I can Again send a proper webform.Thanks

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Even I want to send updated passport info.I selected same option (amendment and replacement of doc).It take 6 months? From where you received this info.Please reply so I can Again send a proper webform.Thanks
Just check in processing times.