+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
I received my GCMS notes last week and I see my status as below. Does it means everything is 100% complete and approved ?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Also I see under the ASSOCIATIONS (Organizations & Entities) section in the report, I see. Can anybody explain what does these refer to ? @legalfalcon Can you help here ?

ORGANIZATIONS & ENTITIES: 1
Type: Organization
Other Sub Type Descrip: Covid 19 Landing ready No OS Dep
Effective Date: 2020/XX/XX

Name: CN COVID PACE
Other Sub Type Descrip: Pending Findec

I am yet to receive COPR .....
Are you CEC or FSW?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I received my GCMS notes last week and I see my status as below. Does it means everything is 100% complete and approved ?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Also I see under the ASSOCIATIONS (Organizations & Entities) section in the report, I see. Can anybody explain what does these refer to ? @legalfalcon Can you help here ?

I am yet to receive COPR .....
YEs, your eligibility is passed. Also see the notes in the last 3-5 pages.

Organisations & Entities refers to finding if an applicant is associated with any organization that may be on the list of human rights violations, genocide etc. It pertains to your BGC.

pumbatech

Jul 2, 2020
Brampton
Category........
CEC
YEs, your eligibility is passed. Also see the notes in the last 3-5 pages.

Organisations & Entities refers to finding if an applicant is associated with any organization that may be on the list of human rights violations, genocide etc. It pertains to your BGC.
Thanks @legalfalcon . In the organizations & entities sections it says "Covid 19 Landing ready No OS Dep and CN COVID PACE". What does these indicates to ? Are these any kind of restrictions put in place on the application ?

DVRT

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Hi Guys!
Can someone please guide me about what is happening with my application. LOL
I applied under CEC at end of October 2019 and I did not follow up till last week when I was told by the agent that everything on my application is complete and I have to wait for some time on the formal communication on my COPR. But 2 days ago I received a Background declaration request. It seems bit strange to me, if everything is complete on my application then why IRCC is asking about background declaration form.If have anyone has submitted that in the past please let me know.
thanks

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hi Guys!
I applied under CEC at end of October 2019 and I did not follow up till last week when I was told by the agent that everything on my application is complete and I have to wait for some time on the formal communication on my COPR. But 2 days ago I received a Background declaration request. It seems bit strange to me, if everything is complete on my application then why IRCC is asking about background declaration form.If have anyone has submitted that in the past please let me know.
thanks
They ask mevto submit 5
Hi Guys!
thanks
you mean to say they ask to submit IMM 5669 form?

Divya.nelluri1

Jun 2, 2020
Thanks @legalfalcon . In the organizations & entities sections it says "Covid 19 Landing ready No OS Dep and CN COVID PACE". What does these indicates to ? Are these any kind of restrictions put in place on the application ?

Hi,
I have the same in my GCMS notes. After a lot of research, was not able to find what it exactly means but I know a few people who had the same status and received the PR confirmation. It seems to be a queue of some sort for inland applicants that can complete landing over the phone or email.

Reactions: pumbatech

megasaur

Jul 2, 2020
Hi Everyone, I wanted to post my recent experience with web form responses and check if anyone else has also faced a similar situation or not. Here's my details for ref:

AOR: 27 Oct 2019
FSW - Outland

On March 2 for my very first web form inquiry, I got the following response:
Eligibility verification in progress
Security not initiated
Criminal background verification valid

On March 27:
Background verifications valid:
Security background verification valid

On Apr 27:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

So far things seemed to be moving, and as per the last response, it looked like they had made a decision, but just paused operations due to Covid. I then sent another one a few days ago, and received the following response:

June 30:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The eligibility review has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

They have completely made a U-turn here as if my application has not even been touched so far! Has anyone else experienced something similar recently, or is aware of any possible reason for such a strange response? Appreciate your input!

• Wow
Reactions: dn3

rovar473

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi Everyone, I wanted to post my recent experience with web form responses and check if anyone else has also faced a similar situation or not. Here's my details for ref:

AOR: 27 Oct 2019
FSW - Outland

On March 2 for my very first web form inquiry, I got the following response:
Security not initiated

On March 27:
Background verifications valid:
Security background verification valid

On Apr 27:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

So far things seemed to be moving, and as per the last response, it looked like they had made a decision, but just paused operations due to Covid. I then sent another one a few days ago, and received the following response:

June 30:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The eligibility review has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

They have completely made a U-turn here as if my application has not even been touched so far! Has anyone else experienced something similar recently, or is aware of any possible reason for such a strange response? Appreciate your input!
You can call them and get a clarification on this.

ChoksBrissy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
ORGANIZATIONS & ENTITIES: 2
Created Date: 2020/04/14
Updated Date: 2020/04/16
Other Reason Description: Pending Findec
Effective Date: 2020/01/09

Name: CIO - EE - 11pt2 Decision
Created Date: 2016/07/14