>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jagni

Jun 20, 2020
United States
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
Yes, your application has been approved. Congratulations!!

As regards COPR and PPR email, you will have to wait until the IRCC VO opens up in your country of residence. Only then they will send out an email asking you to submit the passport for PR visa and COPR.
Do we always have to send our passports after PPR to our local VO only or sometimes it is to Ottawa, for example in this case, where this applicant's case was processed?

salaz

May 27, 2020
1. FSW-Outland
2. All those are still showing in progress on my account; but when I sent a web form enquiry in April, asking for the status of my application, I got a very similar response like the one above, stating among other things, that my application has been approved, then Covid blah blah blah.
3. April
4. No other details really, save that when we contacted IRCC, they confirmed again that it’s been approved and that I should just wait for the COPR email. From the agent’s response, it doesn’t seem like they’d be doing the normal PPR process even for Outland applicants. Apparently they are considering options to finalize Outland applications ASAP. That’s all I know for now.

Good luck to us!
Do they use the word “approved” in the web form response? Mine said background check , security and police verification as “valid”. Does that mean approved?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Do we always have to send our passports after PPR to our local VO only or sometimes it is to Ottawa, for example in this case, where this applicant's case was processed?
Ottawa is the LVO for applicants from US and Canada. However, for inland applicants IRCC is sending the COPR by email and sending the passport is not required. However, for applicants form US, if they are not from a visa exempt country, they will need a PR visa to enter canada, and they will have to send their passport to the LVO.

Reactions: jagni

AshishRawat

Jan 23, 2019
Hello members,

I applied for FSW-O having an OINP and its my 7th month in wait. No updates on the profile. I am using webform to get the status of the application and 2 weeks ago they were replying as below:

• The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
    But this week when i received a reply it says my eligibility is again being checked.
    • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
      • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

• Does anybody know what it means and has experienced the same. Should i worry about it and also about why my security has still not started.
      I have ordered the GCMS notes too this week. Thanks for any responses. @legalfalcon maybe you can help.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello members,

I applied for FSW-O having an OINP and its my 7th month in wait. No updates on the profile. I am using webform to get the status of the application and 2 weeks ago they were replying as below:

But this week when i received a reply it says my eligibility is again being checked.
    • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,

• Does anybody know what it means and has experienced the same. Should i worry about it and also about why my security has still not started.
      I have ordered the GCMS notes too this week. Thanks for any responses. @legalfalcon maybe you can help.
As per the email your eligibility is met, so that is a good sign. As regards security, not much processing is happening. Also, your eligibility may have been recommended met by an analyst or assistant. Only after an officer makes a final determination, will the security commence.

Wait for your GCMS notes and see the exact status, but nothing to be concerned about.

Reactions: AshishRawat

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hello members,

I m in the same boat; I m getting same response.
But not any updates in account profile
AOR November 8th 2019 FSW inland applicant

adisabbaba

Jun 11, 2020
Guys I ordered my gcms notes on May 23rd grom getgcms. Its been more than 30 days and I haven't received it. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hello members,

same scenario for me as well. I'm also OINP - Outland.

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019