+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Avinash Nagpal

May 13, 2020
Guys so I just raised a webform last week , and the ressponse came today that the application is still in process , since I'm having November aor . It has made me more anxious. That my application is still in process. I did not asked specifically about anything but raised a general enquiry

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Guys so I just raised a webform last week , and the ressponse came today that the application is still in process , since I'm having November aor . It has made me more anxious. That my application is still in process. I did not asked specifically about anything but raised a general enquiry
u would have asked specific query, otherwise u will get general reply, nothing to worry about ..relax.

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW

kkaur13

Mar 17, 2020
i specifically asked for eligibility, criminality, security and VO
but reply is same as yours that application is still in process

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
it's a bit frustrating to hear those remarks during this time when they have suspended processing of outland applications for PR. but, on the flip side, maybe this is a promising indicator that they will start to look at our applications soon??
Well I agree. At some point immigrants will be accepted to the country. We are not tourists anyway. This news might be a good sign. I think while opening the borders, PR applicants will be pritority. However I cannot be sure about the timeline, and it actually confuses us while making big decisions in our lives. I really hope that we will get our golden emails soon. I am so excited to start a new chapter in my life.

Avinash Nagpal

May 13, 2020
i specifically asked for eligibility, criminality, security and VO
but reply is same as yours that application is still in process
It might be still in process , all we can do is wait , my son has his college exams in December and my younger son has his school exams in march , guys June was ideally the best time to go to Canada. Weather wise also. Don't know about the future .

BABA901

May 13, 2020
Is there any pattern to who is receiving these survey mails? I got update on the application as all valid last week, and today was the 6 month mark..
And We got the survey mail yesterday
What does the survey ask? Can u enlighten on its contents briefly please

kkaur13

Mar 17, 2020
It might be still in process , all we can do is wait , my son has his college exams in December and my younger son has his school exams in march , guys June was ideally the best time to go to Canada. Weather wise also. Don't know about the future .
lets hope for the best