+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Ah yes, because COVID has only affected Canada and not the rest of the world. Why do you think people should get special treatment just because they're inland and the outland applicants waiting from past 8-9 months face continous delays? Amost everything is opened, catch-up on some news. Ontario has entered phase 2 today, B.C. is already planning to enter phase 3 next week. Definitely drafting.
wish you a good luck for that, i guess its easy to process inlands, since they dont have to go through the visa process, and cross borders,

cad12345

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Called IRCC today and agent mentioned my eligibility, criminality, security everything is passed. Agent just told me to wait for the final decision. Hoping that final decision is Approved, fingers crossed!

AOR Dec 24, Outland applicant, Currently in USA but moving to India soon as visa is expiring.
VO: Montreal

PS: I used TextNow app and waiting time was less than 30 mins.

enray

Jun 19, 2020
Applied for GCMS notes on 4th June and received them today- that was really fast-
this is the exact timeline per the notes-

ITA: 30 October 2019

AOR: 26 Nov 2019

Medical Passed: 12 Dec 2019

Criminality Passed: 9 March 2020 -they ran fingerprint in some database- that has the USA on it- probably they might have verified with the US for any criminal background, anyways I don’t know what that is. BTW this was for Police Certificates provided from Home Country and RCMP.

Security n Eligibility Pass: 9 April 2020

Application transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa: 9th April 2020

Final status Approved: 3 June 2020.

what I see is that the officer printed COPR in April-there is a document issuance number - and they haven't emailed or mailed the COPR yet, and the document was issued on 9th April and expires on 9th September. Has anyone come across this?
nice to see someone in the same situation as me! I'm CEC, and my application was approved in mid-march (after sending in my photos & passport copy).

after calling the cic helpline a bunch of times, i found out that my COPR was printed march 15th and expires august 15th. i was told that my document is in ottawa, at the CPC mailroom.

i'm just hoping to that my COPR gets sent to me before it expires!

BlackBeard

Jun 19, 2020
CEC inland
AOR: 19 Nov 2019
MED : 9 DEC 2019
No update since.

Called them several times,
sent multiple web forms,
same response all time : processing delayed because of the pandemic ...

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
CEC inland
AOR: 19 Nov 2019
MED : 9 DEC 2019
No update since.

Called them several times,
sent multiple web forms,
same response all time : processing delayed because of the pandemic ...
I m FSW inland applicant, AOR November 8th 2019. Not any updates till now
My account doesn’t show anything.
Can you please tell me how you know about medical passed etc?
Thank you

BobbyKashav

Jun 19, 2020
Hi everyone,

I humbly request the attention of all of you, especially the outland applicants whose PR applications have been presumably approved (learned through webform/email/GCMS notes/phone) but are awaiting formal communication of approval/COPR/PPR.

My details: Program-FSW(O), AOR- 28 Dec, VO- Ottawa, Approval date(GCMS notes)-03 Apr, Country-India

Issue: I firmly believe that IRCC has left us(outland applicants) in the lurch. Let alone issuing PPRs/COPRs, IRCC has not even been formally communicating to us that our PRs have been approved. We are distressed and perturbed.

What can we do?

I humbly believe that we should write to The Minister of immigration, refugees and citizenship. We should HUMBLY convey to him our distresses and difficulties. We should plead with him that, at the very least, please issue us a formal confirmation of our PRs. However, it's important to be realistic and practical. The Minister will not care a damn about one or two odd outland applicants writing him anything. But he may care if a good number of outland applicants collectively write to him. Then, even cicnews.com may publish this news. The major challenge in writing to him maybe that the writers may hesitate to reveal their identities. But the solution to this challenge can be found.

SO, I HUMBLY BELIEVE THAT WE, THE OUTLAND APPLICANTS, SHOULD GATHER SOMEWHERE LIKE ON A FORUM OR WHATSAPP TO START WISELY AND SERIOUSLY DISCUSSING THE FEASIBILITY AND BENEFIT OF THE IDEA OF JOINTLY WRITING TO THE MINISTER. WE NEED A GOOD NUMBER OF OUTLAND APPLICANTS, AND A WELL-THOUGHT-OUT AND CLEAR STRATEGY TO COLLECTIVELY WRITE TO THE MINISTER.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR VALUABLE VIEWS. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT AN OUTLAND APPLICANT, PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS. SINCEREST THANKS. IF A GOOD NUMBER OF APPLICANTS RESPOND TO THIS POST, WE MAY THINK WHERE WE MAY GATHER AND HAVE A FOCUSED DISCUSSION ON ACTUALIZING THE SUGGESTED PLAN. THANKS AGAIN.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS PLAN OF WRITING TO THE MINISTER MAY NOT BE A GREAT PLAN, BUT IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN JUST WAITING HELPLESSELY AND ANXIOUSLY.
Dear,
I have gone ahead and written to the immi minister. also got a reply in two days although the reply was generic.:- It says that every question is taken seriously and although cannot provide a personalized response to every message, we will review and consider all comments received.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Dear,
I have gone ahead and written to the immi minister. also got a reply in two days although the reply was generic.:- It says that every question is taken seriously and although cannot provide a personalized response to every message, we will review and consider all comments received.
How can I get email address?

Mandeep92

Feb 11, 2018
Applied for GCMS notes on 4th June and received them today- that was really fast-
this is the exact timeline per the notes-

ITA: 30 October 2019

AOR: 26 Nov 2019

Medical Passed: 12 Dec 2019

Criminality Passed: 9 March 2020 -they ran fingerprint in some database- that has the USA on it- probably they might have verified with the US for any criminal background, anyways I don’t know what that is. BTW this was for Police Certificates provided from Home Country and RCMP.

Security n Eligibility Pass: 9 April 2020

Application transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa: 9th April 2020

Final status Approved: 3 June 2020.

what I see is that the officer printed COPR in April-there is a document issuance number - and they haven't emailed or mailed the COPR yet, and the document was issued on 9th April and expires on 9th September. Has anyone come across this?
I am facing same issue application was approved on 3 june but still waiting for copr.