+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
I've had this too. Don't suppose anyone can guess what this might mean for those of us outlanders waiting? It'd be only a guess. :p
My complete guess is that they are currently working on their plan for outlanders and what they are going to do going forward and this information will help with planning. For example, if they approve people, will they get a wave of arrivals from all the months that have been delayed? Are people going to just wait out the situation because of the economy? The people who haven't gotten ITA because of the FSW draw suspension, have they given up and now Canada is losing skilled immigrants? It all helps with figuring out how to move forward. They said they are trying to revamp the process so I think this is for that goal.

But this is just a guess from someone who knows absolutely nothing. Wish I had gotten the survey!

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Did anyone get this email recent from IRCC?

"Dear Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) client,

You have been chosen to take part in a Government of Canada survey. Your email address was identified in our records as being associated with a past or existing immigration application, or you may have been invited to apply to a specific program."
I haven't received any such email, may be they are sending it randomly. I am happy that atleast they are thinking about outland folks now.
Now you are the representative of outland folks ;-)
Thanks for the positive update @S Kennedy

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
I haven't received any such email, may be they are sending it randomly. I am happy that atleast they are thinking about outland folks now.
Now you are the representative of outland folks ;-)
Thanks for the positive update @S Kennedy
Yeah! thanks for saying that, I gave all the answers that reflect the difficulties of this type delays majority of outlanders would.

Reactions: dn3

nikhilkulkarni99

Apr 15, 2020
San Diego
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Just filled in the survey. Looks like they are working on taking a decision on Outland applicants. At the end of the survey it said you might be contacted for an interview. That’s pretty unusual for a survey.

Jun 5, 2020
Did anyone get this email recent from IRCC?

"Dear Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) client,

You have been chosen to take part in a Government of Canada survey. Your email address was identified in our records as being associated with a past or existing immigration application, or you may have been invited to apply to a specific program."
Yes i have received and i took.the survey.

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
I feel all FSW-outland have recieved the survey email. PNP-Outlanders are excluded if I am not wrong .
Pretty good analysis, I am PNP-Outlander and may be that is the reason I haven't received the survey.

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Brother, Is there anything like e-visas in North America.Would Canada consider giving e-visas to outland candidates?
Bro, I have neither heard anything (yet) officially from IRCC, nor have I heard unofficially from other sources on e-visas. As of now what they have said is they are still strategizing how to handle outland candidates