+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Friends, Need your input,
My Passport is going to expire on 13th Dec 2020 and medical is going to expire 24th Nov 2020.
as my passport is less than six months, Im planning to renew the passport after stamping considering my medical expire date is earlier than passport expire date. pls let me know if anyone facing same situation?.

cad12345

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Hello everyone,

I got below reply through webform. It says "eligibility requirements" are still in the verification process but everything else is passed/valid. I thought security is the last stage and done after eligibility. What does this reply mean?? Are they still verifying eligibility or I just have to wait for COPR as borders are closed and I am on outland applicant.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
The medical examination results on file are valid for you.

Some recent updates: On May 29 my security was still showing as "not initiated" and as per last weeks webform it says valid. I also got an ghost update last week.

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I got below reply through webform. It says "eligibility requirements" are still in the verification process but everything else is passed/valid. I thought security is the last stage and done after eligibility. What does this reply mean?? Are they still verifying eligibility or I just have to wait for COPR as borders are closed and I am on outland applicant.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
The medical examination results on file are valid for you.

Some recent updates: On May 29 my security was still showing as "not initiated" and as per last weeks webform it says valid. I also got an ghost update last week.
There is no rules that IRCC will do check in the particular order, looks like they are still verifying ur eligibility or may be they have kept it open for further review, if you order GCMS notes u will get better visibility.

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Friends, Need your input,
My Passport is going to expire on 13th Dec 2020 and medical is going to expire 24th Nov 2020.
as my passport is less than six months, Im planning to renew the passport after stamping considering my medical expire date is earlier than passport expire date. pls let me know if anyone facing same situation?.
@shettyskumar I had similar timelines and I renewed my passport, it was pretty quick.