+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Reply of my webforum

Aor 26 nov 2019
Outland applicant

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Reply of my webforum

Aor 26 nov 2019
Outland applicant

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
Received a similar reply. Did you mention status update is required for eligibility, security and criminality?

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
1. FSW-Outland
2. All those are still showing in progress on my account; but when I sent a web form enquiry in April, asking for the status of my application, I got a very similar response like the one above, stating among other things, that my application has been approved, then Covid blah blah blah.
3. April
4. No other details really, save that when we contacted IRCC, they confirmed again that it’s been approved and that I should just wait for the COPR email. From the agent’s response, it doesn’t seem like they’d be doing the normal PPR process even for Outland applicants. Apparently they are considering options to finalize Outland applications ASAP. That’s all I know for now.

Good luck to us!
Thank you for those answers. It really soothes a nerve or two!!
Godspeed!!

Reactions: Pandora18

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Reply of my webforum

Aor 26 nov 2019
Outland applicant

Sincerely,
I too got the same exact response. Nov AOR.
It's a waste of effort to enquire through the webforms. They aren't giving out the status for all outlanders.

sudhakar232

Jun 13, 2020
I too got the same exact response. Nov AOR.
It's a waste of effort to enquire through the webforms. They aren't giving out the status for all outlanders.

please explicitly ask about eligibility, security and criminality in webform then only they will give the status. Try one more time.