+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

JohnRyan

May 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you. May I know your details please? Like AOR and MEP etc? And also when did you got the response for your webform? I got the replay on 29th May.
My AOR is 29th Nov , medical passed on 16th Dec.
CEC inland with job offer.
I got the update on my webform latest one on June 1st stating everything has passed. Before to this on April 29 stating decision has been made followed by May 6th stating application is in progress.

When I called agent post these updates, got response as everything has been passed , waiting for final review.

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hello All,

I just got a call from IRCC Niagara Falls CPC and was told that our PR application has been approved. After 15 Mins received COPR's for Myself and Family.
Below are details of my application:

CEC Inland with Job Offer
AoR: November 29, 2019
Medicals: December 16, 2020
GU: March and April.

No GU Update before call and COPR. The status updated to Approved on my profile. The wait is worth.
Congrats. All the best
If IRCC is calling the applicants, does that mean they are back? Full capacity? Looks promising

Reactions: JohnRyan

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Guys my aor date is 4 nov 2019.
Fsw applicant from india i hve not heard from ircc since biometric 22 nov.Recently i raised web form and the reply was :-

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question

Can anyone pls tell me wht status of my application could be ?????

Thanks in advance...
Hi,

When raising a webform, try to ask specific questions regarding the status of your security, eligibility, and so forth. List them.

Raghad

Aug 30, 2018
I received my CoPR today in both email as well as Account. Please find my case details below.

e-AoR - 19th November 2019
Stream - PNP (Ontario Inland)
Country of residence - Canada (Toronto)
Visa Office - Sydney, NS

Received a Ghost update in my account on May 27. I didn't get any phone call or Interview. The next step is to mail them photographs for PR card.
congratulations but are you sure it is a COPR letter rather than information letter, I have received the same but still wondering if what I received is the COPR or just info

Reactions: Avleen sahota

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi everyone
My AOR November 2019, in FSW stream - inland
Has anyone got confirmation of approved under this stream recently? Please update
Thanks

JohnRyan

May 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Congrats. All the best
If IRCC is calling the applicants, does that mean they are back? Full capacity? Looks promising
Thank you, she told me that they are calling to confirm me and my family are still in Canada for them to issue COPR. That was the the only reason they are calling and confirming PR's .

And looks like they are in full capacity now , it's only getting delayed because if this overhead if confirming the applicants, which used to be a separate process before.

Reactions: KoKo_