Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Nothing you could do with that... The only way - tap on picture of any profile and tap again after that... Once you see signature you could come back to the thread with return button of your phone...
Ok.. No problem.. we will live with this confusion. We will get PPRs soon now :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My eligibility has been passed since March, I have been updated by IRCC via call and webform that the security is not initiated. I had ordered GCMS in March and received an extension, I ordered another in May. I believe all I can do is wait. Should there be any reason for worry about Security verifications? I don't have extensive international travel, only a few vacations in Asia and Europe??
For Security, you can read my thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/

The security starts after your eligibility is marked as passed by an officer. In most cases, the eligibility is marked passed by an analyst or an assistant and then it keeps waiting for an officer's review. Most applications get stuck here.

If the office your application is being processed at is closed or working with limited capacity, this will cause delays, include the delay in the release of GCMS notes. Currently the process all over is over is very slow and moving at a snails pace.

Reactions: pop8455

chopra.amit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
For Security, you can read my thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/

The security starts after your eligibility is marked as passed by an officer. In most cases, the eligibility is marked passed by an analyst or an assistant and then it keeps waiting for an officer's review. Most applications get stuck here.

If the office your application is being processed at is closed or working with limited capacity, this will cause delays, include the delay in the release of GCMS notes. Currently the process all over is over is very slow and moving at a snails pace.
Thank you @legalfalcon for the explanation and the link related to BGS. that gives an idea of what could have been happening. And I could guess its only waiting for an office's review for security to be passed.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Ohh.. is it.. I was not aware of that. Mayb u can just log in laptop/desktop whenever u get chance. I will check in my mobile and get back to you.

Ohh.. is it.. I was not aware of that. Mayb u can just log in laptop/desktop whenever u get chance. I will check in my mobile and get back to you.
Ok.. No problem.. we will live with this confusion. We will get PPRs soon now :)
You can see notifications and signatures on mobile. Just hold your phone portrait side (held it like when you are watching video on full screen)

Reactions: YouGotMeHere

vino2vijay

Jul 23, 2015
Hello, I raised a webform on May 19th and just received a reply this morning. My 6 month mark was completed last friday.
Thought I would share this with you guys :)

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that the responsible office did not send a request for you to provide any additional documents yet. In the meantime, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

· The security background verifications have not been initiated.

· The criminal background verifications are currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the security background verification processed?
Thanks

My AOR is Nov 23 2019
PNP inland
I am also in same situation.

AOR Nov 22
PNP Inland
VO : Sydney,NS

Still security not initiated.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
I am also in same situation.

AOR Nov 22
PNP Inland
VO : Sydney,NS

Still security not initiated.
According to my experience, AOR Nov 25, they did all clearances for us except dependent security check which was a RCMP request. Our online portal don't highlight this update, GCMS notes show checks completed though.

I suggest ordering GCMS notes...

vino2vijay

Jul 23, 2015
According to my experience, AOR Nov 25, they did all clearances for us except dependent security check which was a RCMP request. Our online portal don't highlight this update, GCMS notes show checks completed though.

Yes. I just ordered GCMS notes.

vino2vijay

Jul 23, 2015

Also, I am just wondering. are they request RCMP after 6 months timeline ?

Thanks,

Avinash Nagpal

May 13, 2020
For everyone who crosses the 100% mark on the timeline before the decision is made, he'll get that message. Pretty usual. The Additional Documents, again is a standard message for anyone who gets an ADR. Once the documents are verified, it reverts to NA. I have no clue but people on this forum have been associating this status message as a good sign of getting near to the PPR. IRCC can ask for AD's as much time as they wish till the time decision is made.
Thanks Brother for the relpy GBU :)

FORGODSAKE

May 24, 2020
I raised a webform last Tuesday and I received the following:

I believe that's some good news as I am an inland CEC applicant. Any thoughts?

Here's my timeline:

Inland CEC applicant
Progress: 100%
VO: CPC Edmonton -> Transferred to Ottawa
ITA: October 30th 2019
CRS: 481
AOR: November 3rd 2019
Medicals Passed: December 2nd 2019
1st Ghost Update: February 27th 2020
GCMS note ordered: April 16th 2020
Additional Document request - Schedule A form: April 30th 2020
Additional Document provided: May 1st 2020
2nd Ghost Update: May 4th 2020
GCMS note received: May 14th 2020
3rd Ghost update: May 16th 2020
-----
Current status:
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
December 2, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
Not applicable
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I have Same time line as you. Still waiting any updates now.

Avinash Nagpal

May 13, 2020
Hello Guys i hope you all are safe

so I just randomly logged in to see my application status and i was dissapointed to see that it was exactly the same as on thay day i crossed my 6 months ie 12 may 2020.

where Eligibility was still being processed.
backgrounds were still in process.
Medicals passed
biometrics passed
additional documents are NA ( i submitted them in december ) till now no requests of any further documents )

It makes me anxious day by day , i wake up to find copr mail in my inbox but everyday is a dissapointment .

Awaiting copr as an EE candidate with ITA from Nova Scotia . I know Im sounding odd , but i cannot help myself .

please please give me any knowledgable inputs if any . @legalfalcon @nns14 and more if any

Thanks in Advance and regards

Should i raise webform now or in june/july ??

chopra.amit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018

I am facing same situation. Although I am outland applicant. Waiting for my GCMS Notes.