+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

callmemrx

Jan 21, 2020
I raised a webform last Tuesday and I received the following:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
· The eligibility review is complete.
· The security background verifications are currently valid.
· The criminal background verifications are currently valid.
· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (CPC-O), Ontario.
I believe that's some good news as I am an inland CEC applicant. Any thoughts?

Here's my timeline:

Inland CEC applicant
Progress: 100%
VO: CPC Edmonton -> Transferred to Ottawa
ITA: October 30th 2019
CRS: 481
AOR: November 3rd 2019
Medicals Passed: December 2nd 2019
1st Ghost Update: February 27th 2020
GCMS note ordered: April 16th 2020
Additional Document request - Schedule A form: April 30th 2020
Additional Document provided: May 1st 2020
2nd Ghost Update: May 4th 2020
GCMS note received: May 14th 2020
3rd Ghost update: May 16th 2020
-----
Current status:
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
December 2, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
Not applicable
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
My online portal showed my application was approved on May 22, 2020. However I have not gotten the email for copr although I havr thr copr number and expiry date which is August 13, 2020
In same boat here. Got approved on May 20, 2020. No CoPR email after that. raised a webform today. lets see.
Inland applicant AOR July 2019
Let me know what happens.you can connect here too
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/direct-copr-without-ppr-in-cic-account.688731/#post-8638046
Thanks

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Inland applicant, Criminality, security, eligibility medical pass for the main applicant. RCMP uploaded for a dependent, looking forward to final approval email.

Do anyone know how long it takes from uploading RCMP to a final decision?

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
I got landing interview over the phone on Friday and afterward the online portal changed to approved. The guy said I should get a copr between friday and monday. I never got email nor pdf through the online account. I called ircc today and was told to wait till Thursday or Friday and if I dont get it then I should let them know and that is a new process which has not been mastered by agents.

Akhot18

Nov 27, 2019
I got landing interview over the phone on Friday and afterward the online portal changed to approved. The guy said I should get a copr between friday and monday. I never got email nor pdf through the online account. I called ircc today and was told to wait till Thursday or Friday and if I dont get it then I should let them know and that is a new process which has not been mastered by agents.
what specifically they ask you on ur landing interview?

Jinakim212

Oct 25, 2019
Hello, I raised a webform on May 19th and just received a reply this morning. My 6 month mark was completed last friday.
Thought I would share this with you guys :)

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that the responsible office did not send a request for you to provide any additional documents yet. In the meantime, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

· The security background verifications have not been initiated.

· The criminal background verifications are currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the security background verification processed?
Thanks

My AOR is Nov 23 2019
PNP inland

Last edited:

SujiMM

May 12, 2020
Was the call from unknown number ? Thank you for sharing

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Inland applicant, Criminality, security, eligibility medical pass for the main applicant. RCMP uploaded for a dependent, looking forward to final approval email.

Do anyone know how long it takes from uploading RCMP to a final decision?
As soon as I updated the document I got a ghost update, is it possible to get ghost update as soon as the document is uploaded,

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hi guys.. Just a kind suggestion. U all can keep signatures with basic information which are asked by people repeatedly and sometimes create confusion. You can refer my signature or similar ones in forum. This wil save loads of time. You can keep updating it as your status change

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hi guys.. Just a kind suggestion. U all can keep signatures with basic information which are asked by people repeatedly and sometimes create confusion. You can refer my signature or similar ones in forum. This wil save loads of time. You can keep updating it as your status change
Signatures dont show on my cell phone-i'm not sure if theres something else I need to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tanglechuu

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Ohh.. is it.. I was not aware of that. Mayb u can just log in laptop/desktop whenever u get chance. I will check in my mobile and get back to you.

Signatures dont show on my cell phone-in not sure if theres something else I need to do.
Ohh.. is it.. I was not aware of that. Mayb u can just log in laptop/desktop whenever u get chance. I will check in my mobile and get back to you.

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018

Nothing you could do with that... The only way - tap on picture of any profile and tap again after that... Once you see signature you could come back to the thread with return button of your phone...

chopra.amit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
The security starts only after the eligibility is marked passed by an officer. Also, in your GCMS notes if your security has started the status will be redacted.
My eligibility has been passed since March, I have been updated by IRCC via call and webform that the security is not initiated. I had ordered GCMS in March and received an extension, I ordered another in May. I believe all I can do is wait. Should there be any reason for worry about Security verifications? I don't have extensive international travel, only a few vacations in Asia and Europe??