Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
B
AOR Received.
Nov 18
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
That’s what I’m hoping too. One of my friend I think I mentioned earlier has applied few days after me they called her for interview in our local office but she was back in India and they rescheduled it but due to the pandemic she couldn’t come and they canceled her appointment. She said they sent out a confirmation of PR in email few days back (not even a week yet). BTW she is an inland applicant. The first email they sent her was back in March. (Around March 4).

tarnikumar

Jul 26, 2018
I got a phone call today from a blocked number. When I answered the caller identify himself and that he is calling from Ircc. I said okay. He told the reason he is calling and that because people cant come to their office so the call is to formalize my landing. He proceeded to ask a few question:
1. Have been convicted anywhere in the world
2. Have been denied entry by border agents
3. If my kids and wife are currently in my address in vancouver
4. If one of my kids who is a US citizen is living with me in Canada
5. My last entry date
6. The date of birth of my kids and my spouse
I answered the question as honestly as I can. He then said I have become a PR and that email will be sent to me from now on till Monday and the email will give instructions about other details. He said if I am not sure i should call call center agent to verify. The conversation ended and he said congratulations for being a PR.
Congratulations! Is your profile also showing the same ?

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi everyone
AOR- November 21,2019
MEP- Dec10,2019
GU- March 05,2020
GU- May08,2020

I called IRCC today because 6 months are completed yesterday. He didn't tell me exactly about eligibility and all the stages. But he said everything looks very good on your file, where it should be. He said,"Officer recently got some work done on my eligibility". He said ," Everything looks pretty good, don't worry we will get you there, this was his exact wording. He said just keep checking your account for any emails. My file was in Edmonton when I called on March 06,2020. Today he said my file is in Ottawa. Any ideas guyz when can I expect for golden email. Thanks

Reactions: Kkaur07

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi everyone
AOR- November 21,2019
MEP- Dec10,2019
GU- March 05,2020
GU- May08,2020

I called IRCC today because 6 months are completed yesterday. He didn't tell me exactly about eligibility and all the stages. But he said everything looks very good on your file, where it should be. He said,"Officer recently got some work done on my eligibility". He said ," Everything looks pretty good, don't worry we will get you there, this was his exact wording. He said just keep checking your account for any emails. My file was in Edmonton when I called on March 06,2020. Today he said my file is in Ottawa. Any ideas guyz when can I expect for golden email. Thanks
I also called today since I am completing my 6 months on Monday. When I called on April 22 after a GU the agent told me that everything is valid and waiting for final decision. Also my file was at Edmonton. Today agent told me the same status but file is at Ottawa now.

Reactions: Iam_cracker

chopra.amit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
I don't understand why it is not initiated as my application passed 6 months timeline. Ordered GCMS yet to receive next month.
I also have the same issue. All are passed and the security is not initiated. VO - Ottawa. In the whatsap group, there are more people with this status. It's annoying, they are working and passing on security but not for us. @legalfalcon any feedback here, What could be the reason our security still appearing as not started?? already crossed 6 months. Ordered GCMS in March, received an extension, ordered again this month and waiting for the notes.

Cp9009

Star Member
May 22, 2020
It is in APPLICATION section in HISTORY. when you see the activities; you will notice it. File transferred from CIC to VO (eligibility); then VO to Local VO.

APPLICATION: 1
Field Name: Secondary Office
Action: Added
Old Value:
New Value: Islamabad
Office: Singapore

APPLICATION: 2
Field Name: Final
Action: Updated
Old Value:
New Value: Approved
Office: Singapore
Thanks for your help. After ur file got transferred to local office, when did u get passport submission request?

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hi everyone,

My AOR is 21st November, hence I reached the 6th month mark. My medicals, however, expired 8 days ago. I just logged into my account and noticed that the medicals section changed to, “You do not need a medical exam.” Is this only due to the fact that my medicals expired? Also, would this entail a remedical request soon?

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020
Okay gotcha! This is what mine shows. I am based in Vancouver Canada

APPLICATION: 1
Field Name: Secondary Office
Action: Added
Old Value:
New Value: Vancouver Immigration
Office: CPC-Ottawa

APPLICATION: 2
Field Name: Final
Action: Updated
Old Value:
New Value: Approved
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Being an inland applicant, I believe you should expect the COPR email soon. They seem to have started issuing it for inland applicants.

Lmaciel

May 22, 2020
Hi everyone! My AOR is Nov 21, medical a passed Dec 10, and I’ve been stuck on background check for a while!! I’ve raised a webform last night hoping for an update.
However, my PGWP expires on July 22, would you guys recommend that I apply for a bridging permit? I’m scared and anxious! Thank you in advance!

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi everyone! My AOR is Nov 21, medical a passed Dec 10, and I’ve been stuck on background check for a while!! I’ve raised a webform last night hoping for an update.
However, my PGWP expires on July 22, would you guys recommend that I apply for a bridging permit? I’m scared and anxious! Thank you in advance!
Mine expires on July 4th - wait till 3rd week of June n then apply for bridging permit

Reactions: Lmaciel

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
what will happen if the english test(celpip) expires while our pr application is in progress? Especially for pr paper-based applicants like us? any thoughts? thanks

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
I also called today since I am completing my 6 months on Monday. When I called on April 22 after a GU the agent told me that everything is valid and waiting for final decision. Also my file was at Edmonton. Today agent told me the same status but file is at Ottawa now.
I am also in the same situation as yours. However, I had a ghost update yesterday and I called CIC and then they said there is no update in the file even though there was a GU. I hope my file could have been moved from Edmonton to Ottawa

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hi everyone
AOR- November 21,2019
MEP- Dec10,2019
GU- March 05,2020
GU- May08,2020

My file was also in Edmonton till yesterday. I think they have moved it to Ottawa yesterday after i got a ghost update/

Reactions: love6784

JohnRyan

May 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
My file was also in Edmonton till yesterday. I think they have moved it to Ottawa yesterday after i got a ghost update/
What is the reason of moving the application from Edmonton to Ottawa ? Whether all the approval will be released from Ottawa office ?