+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Agent replied this message when I raised a query through webform.
"
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

However, when I called them they said everything is completed and waiting for final officer review.

Anyone knows why I got this message through webform?
The response is pretty much similar to mine

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
I just got a reply from webform I raised. Can anyone help me interpret this? It is hard for me to know what type of news this is:::

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

------------

Below was my question through the webform:::

I will like to use this as an opportunity to ask that my current permanent residence application be looked into. It has just passed the 6months timeline of being in the processing stage. Specifically, I will like information about my eligibility, background, security, and other assessments with details on the stage I am at (i.e. if they have all or individually passed final stages of review). The last updated information that I can see on my dashboard is that Medical was passed on the *** of November, 2019. Thank you as I anticipate a detailed response to my enquiry.
@hirumPK Does this sound like an approval? cc @legalfalcon

Reactions: hirumPK

cindy0001

Mar 10, 2020
My AOR Nov 18th and Medicals passed December 10th. My estimated completion date is showing May 18th which is 6 months. I was hoping to get it earlier. My worried a little bit as well.
Hi,
My AOR Nov 16,2019
Med passed on Dec 9, 2019
Additional documents submitted on March 29,2020 as requested.
Today I called IRCC, agent said all documents passed, waiting for final decision.

SGDAVGAN

Apr 17, 2020
@hirumPK Does this sound like an approval? cc @legalfalcon
I received the same response for my webform query. When I sent a second webform request, they mentioned my application is still in progress. Even the agent on call mentioned my application is still in progress. Not sure how for my first time query it was sent as "decision has been made".

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
I received the same response for my webform query. When I sent a second webform request, they mentioned my application is still in progress. Even the agent on call mentioned my application is still in progress. Not sure how for my first time query it was sent as "decision has been made".

Yea same I'm super confused with how information is disseminated.

Tash_Z

Apr 28, 2020
Hi All, I raised a webform and received a standard email reply template from New Delhi Visa Office, India. I am an Indian resident my AOR is Nov 15th. I am soon going to complete the 6 month mark and was curious to know my application status. My biometric was done in Jan 2020 2nd week. Any idea if the Visa office is still working despite the lockdown? As per the website it doesnt seem to be open yet.

Reactions: anki_t90

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015