+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hello,
After completing my 100% progress bar or 6 months without any update on my PR, I decided to raise a webform to get an update on my eligibility and security verifications. I was clear in asking for both eligibility and security. Then, I got a partial answer
"....
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is in process.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
..."

Did anyone experience the same? Why would they ignore the eligibility part? For the past months, with all the lockdown, I have been trying not to load IRCC questions that could wait. But, I had to send a follow-up question.

AOR Nov 5
AINP Outland
VO: I dont know

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Agent replied this message when I raised a query through webform.
"
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

However, when I called them they said everything is completed and waiting for final officer review.

Anyone knows why I got this message through webform?

Reactions: hirumPK

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Hey, I've just received a reply back from my webform enquiry sent on the 3rd May.

My AOR is 5th Nov - PNP- Outland (past 6mths processing time).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • Eligibility is met.
  • Medicals are valid.
Hoping it won't be too much longer until I receive my PR email...the wait is unreal.

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hey, I've just received a reply back from my webform enquiry sent on the 3rd May.

• Eligibility is met.
  • Medicals are valid.
Hoping it won't be too much longer until I receive my PR email...the wait is unreal.
May I know what exact query you have raised through webform? When I send query, they mentioned that application is in progress

Reactions: Oluwasol77

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
May I know what exact query you have raised through webform? When I send query, they mentioned that application is in progress
Hi, I sent them this after receiving a ghost update last week.

Good Day, When I logged into my account, my PR application showed it had been updated, yet when I checked nothing had changed.

Can you please let me know whether any of these four stages have been met/valid.
Eligibility:
Criminal background verification:
Security background Verification:
Background verifications:

Thank you for all of your help in advance

Reactions: meggie.pham06

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019

• Eligibility is met.
  • Medicals are valid.
Glad to see this progress! Pls keep us posted and best of luck to us all

Reactions: RN-LauraB

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hi, I sent them this after receiving a ghost update last week.

Good Day, When I logged into my account, my PR application showed it had been updated, yet when I checked nothing had changed.

Can you please let me know whether any of these four stages have been met/valid.
Eligibility:
Criminal background verification:
Security background Verification:
Background verifications:

Thank you for all of your help in advance
Please where is your Visa office?

Addan29

May 16, 2018
Italy
Hey, I haven’t received any further communication. I don’t know about the COPR. Meanwhile, what stream are you on? And when did you receive the webform response confirming your approval?
UPDATE!!! I hope this information may be useful to soothe the anxiety some of you may have!

After a week of attempts, I finally succeeded in contacting IRCC on the phone. I had to wait 45 minutes while listening to that annoying hold music. Anyway, for those of you who haven't followed my posts, on April 23rd I was told via webform that my PR was confirmed and that I'd have been contacted by an officer to finalize the procedure (so-called PPR). Obviously I haven't heard anything ever since.

Today, they checked my application and they told me that my application was actually approved on March 20th, so way before my webform.

Anyway, I asked a few questions to the lady to understand how people are supposed to behave and what they are supposed to do. She said that most applications have been concluded for a while now, but since they were approved (or refused) After March 18th, then they are not sending anything to the applicants because there is no way for them to finalize the landing process. This applies both to those who live abroad, because travel restrictions apply to them, and those who are physically in Canada, like me, because the interviews have been halted since March 18th.

She said that it is just a matter of time and they have to wait for the head office to decide if and how to restart the landing procedures. So if you raised a webform and they told you that your application was approved but you haven't heard from them ever since, do not worry, it is normal and it will take a long time. Besides, no application approved after March 18th will be finalized through your Express Entry Portal, at least at the moment.

I hope this will help someone who is in a situation similar to mine.

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
UPDATE!!! I hope this information may be useful to soothe the anxiety some of you may have!

After a week of attempts, I finally succeeded in contacting IRCC on the phone. I had to wait 45 minutes while listening to that annoying hold music. Anyway, for those of you who haven't followed my posts, on April 23rd I was told via webform that my PR was confirmed and that I'd have been contacted by an officer to finalize the procedure (so-called PPR). Obviously I haven't heard anything ever since.

Today, they checked my application and they told me that my application was actually approved on March 20th, so way before my webform.

Anyway, I asked a few questions to the lady to understand how people are supposed to behave and what they are supposed to do. She said that most applications have been concluded for a while now, but since they were approved (or refused) After March 18th, then they are not sending anything to the applicants because there is no way for them to finalize the landing process. This applies both to those who live abroad, because travel restrictions apply to them, and those who are physically in Canada, like me, because the interviews have been halted since March 18th.

She said that it is just a matter of time and they have to wait for the head office to decide if and how to restart the landing procedures. So if you raised a webform and they told you that your application was approved but you haven't heard from them ever since, do not worry, it is normal and it will take a long time. Besides, no application approved after March 18th will be finalized through your Express Entry Portal, at least at the moment.

I hope this will help someone who is in a situation similar to mine.
Great, It's nice to know.
How was your GU time line ? any after March 20th ?

Addan29

May 16, 2018
Italy
Great, It's nice to know.
How was your GU time line ? any after March 20th ?
Hi! no, My last GU was on March 20th. Then nothing til I raised a web form

here my timeline

CRS: 475
Program: FSW-O
Visa Office: Ottawa

ITA -> October 31st
AOR -> November 12th
Medical passed -> November 27th
Biometrics -> November 27th
Update (email) -> November 28th
GU (no email) -> March 20th
PR Approved -> March 20th
PPR -> Not yet

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
Hi! no, My last GU was on March 20th. Then nothing til I raised a web form

here my timeline

CRS: 475

ITA -> October 31st
AOR -> November 12th
Biometrics -> November 27th
Update (email) -> November 28th
GU (no email) -> March 20th
PR Approved -> March 20th
PPR -> Not yet
@Addan29

Timelines quite close to yours! Followings my timeline.

AOR -> November 14th
Biometrics -> Dec 10th
GU (no email) -> March 24th
PR Approved -> Not Sure?
PPR -> Not yet

Reactions: Addan29

Roderickks

May 7, 2020
I've just received this answer from Webform.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

AOR Nov 27
MED Dec 12
ADR Mar 11

What's next?

Rod

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
I've just received this answer from Webform.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

AOR Nov 27
MED Dec 12
ADR Mar 11

What's next?

Rod
Congrats! Everything is done!
We just have to wait to see what happens in this new world of Covid.

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
I just got a reply from webform I raised. Can anyone help me interpret this? It is hard for me to know what type of news this is:::

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

------------

Below was my question through the webform:::

I will like to use this as an opportunity to ask that my current permanent residence application be looked into. It has just passed the 6months timeline of being in the processing stage. Specifically, I will like information about my eligibility, background, security, and other assessments with details on the stage I am at (i.e. if they have all or individually passed final stages of review). The last updated information that I can see on my dashboard is that Medical was passed on the *** of November, 2019. Thank you as I anticipate a detailed response to my enquiry.

Reactions: hirumPK